This event has probably been and gone!
Weekend Pass - TIER 3
Get 2 adult and up to 3 child tickets for $369 +BF, from the same immediate family
Get 1 adult and up to 4 child tickets for $369 +BF, from the same immediate family
Standard Family Supporters can get 2 Adult and up to 3 Child tickets for $238.50, from the same immediate family
Standard Supporters receive a 25% discount on an individual ticket
Gold Family Supporters receive up to 2 free Adult and up to 3 free Child tickets, from the same immediate family
Gold Individual Supporters receive one free individual pass
Get 1 adult and up to 4 child Day Pass tickets for $175 +BF, from the same immediate family
Get 2 adult and up to 3 child Day Pass tickets for $175 +BF, from the same immediate family
For Gold Family Supporters who wish to redeem up to 2 Adult Day Pass tickets only (no Child tickets)
Gold Family Supporters receive up to 2 free Adult and up to 3 free Child Day Pass tickets, from the same immediate family
Gold Individual Supporters receive one free individual Day Pass ticket
For Standard Family Supporters who wish to purchase up to 2 Adult Day Pass tickets only (no Child tickets)
Standard Family Supporters can get 2 Adult and up to 3 Child Day Pass tickets for $131.25, from the same immediate family
Standard Supporters receive a 25% discount on an individual Day Pass ticket
Parachute Festival 2014 returns 24-26 January after a sellout year in 2013 - tickets are strictly limited so get in quick!
Parachute 2014 Full Line-Up: Stan Walker, Dave Dobbyn, The Devil Wears Prada, Gungor, NewWorldSon, MXPX, Paper Route, Ruby Frost, Ginny Blackmore, Titanium, John Mark McMillan, Ascend The Hill, Kye Kye, Half Noise, Aaron Gillespie with Parachute Band, Vince Harder, Listener, MC Jin, Jireh, Guvna B, Benny Tipene, Tigertown, Steve Apirana, Paul Colman, Moorhouse, For All Eternity, Massad, Saving Grace, Ben Abraham, Brooke Duff, Ma-V-Elle, Late 80s Mercedes, Gap 5, Maaka Fiso, The Soorleys, Prepared Like a Bride, Three Houses Down, Lisa Crawley, Juliagrace, Dan Bremnes, Mariah McManus, Awaken I am, Neda, Go Stop Go, Soljah, Stevie Lujan, Masketta Fall, Tim Richards, Swarm, The Velvet Regime, Edge Kingsland, Equippers Band, LIFE Worship, Limitbreak, South Auckland Poet’s Society, Jay Okesene, Arthur Ahbez, Asher, BANGLADE$H, Declaration AD, East of Eden, Fire At Will, Grace Ikenasio, Hopscotch, Hurricane Kids, Identity, Mali Mali, Nadia Reid, Nakita Turner, Paper Cranes, Rhiain and the Utter Strangers, Rookies, St Pauls Symonds Street, Strahan, Te Kooti Brotherhood, The Response, Unison, Zero T, Dominick, Hopskotch Dance Crew, Jay Okesene & The Dubtronics, Talia, Ben Keesey, Christian Hosoi, Erwin McManus
See more at www.parachutefestival.com.
Parachute 2014 Ticket Info:
This year we're simplifying the way you buy family tickets. All family passes will be issued as individual tickets instead of one ticket for the whole family. Simply select the quantity of adult and child tickets you desire, then click the family discount button during checkout to apply the family pass.
Note: Children in a family pass can be up to 17 years old. All children not included in a family pass must be aged 12 and under.
Tickets are strictly limited
Due to onsite space restrictions, tickets are capped at 17,500 again. Once they're gone, they're gone! So get in quick to avoid missing out.
At the checkout you will be required to enter some basic information for each ticket you purchase. This information will be printed on the ticket to easily identify the ticketholder, and will also be used to verify your Parachute Tag wristband when arriving onsite.
Want to secure your spot at Parachute 2014 but don't have all the coin to pay for it right now? Pay using layby to lock in your ticket at the current tier price and pay it off when you can. To secure a layby ticket, just pay a 20% deposit with Credit Card - you'll have until early January to pay the rest of it off. Layby option is available for Main Event tickets only, all other Camping & Parking tickets need to be booked and paid for separately.
Note: Service fee of $2.50 per part-payment applies.
Coming to Parachute 2014 with a group is easy:
1) Become a group leader. Click here and get a unique group code.
2) Send your group code to all your contacts. When they buy their ticket, they'll enter their group code and be counted as part of your crew.
For every 20 full weekend tickets purchased under your group code, you will receive a complimentary full weekend adult pass.
Once your group gets to 100, you will receive pre-site access to Mystery Creek on the Thursday afternoon before festival. Please note that the deadline for group ticket purchases is 10th January 2014.
We will release a limited number of day passes in early January.
We have everything from Glamping to a one-stop shop supplying great value Camping packs, tents, equipment and on-site services. Together with Premium Parking and improved processing of Caravan sites this year. Get in quick and upgrade your personal Parachute 2014 experience.
Booking and Service Fees
- $6.00 Booking Fee per ticket (capped at $9.50 per order)
- A bank fee of 2.5% for total transaction applies on all orders
Note: There is also a one-off top up fee of $4.50 to cover the wristband cost and RFID fee. This will be applied onsite at the time of your first wristband top up.
For more info and updates, head to www.parachutemusic.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Parachute Music does not process any ticket sales, so please direct all ticket enquiries to iTICKET.
Please note: All ticket purchases incur a service fee.
- A family pass covers members of the same immediate family, or parents with legal guardianship of their children. If only one parent can attend Parachute 2014, one of their children can make up the 'second adult' in the pass. Children aged up to 17 qualify as a child for family tickets.
- Family passes include up to three children aged up to 17 years old. Any additional tickets must be purchased separately.
- All kids four years old and under get in free with a paying adult.
- Your Parachute Tag wristband gets you on site. No wristband = no entry.
- We cannot refund any tickets or Parachute Tag wristbands that have been lost, stolen or forgotten. If your pass goes missing, you may have to buy a new one.
- If you damage your Parachute Tag wristband during Festival, you'll need to take it to the Information tent where our friendly staff will replace it for you. (A replacement fee may apply).
- When buying your tickets on iTICKET, you will either be issued with an electronic ticket, which will be swapped at the gate for your Parachute Tag wristband, or alternatively you can upgrade to the Courier delivery method to get your wristband sent straight to you before festival.
- When you buy a ticket to Parachute 2014, you are agreeing to Parachute Festival's Code of Conduct.
- Please note: A one-off $4.50 top-up fee will apply on first top up onsite. This will cover wristband and RFID costs.
- Gate sales will only be available should tickets not sell out. This will be available from 11am on Friday 24 January.
- Supporters cannot register for tickets on behalf of others, or on behalf of other families.