This event has probably been and gone!
SINGLE DAY PASS:
FOUR DAY PASS:
Beat The Queues – Buy on-line and Save plus
Go into the draw to win 1 of 8 $1,000 prize packages...
Pre-Purchase Your Tickets Now!
The Auckland On Water Boat Show runs from 25 to 28 September in Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour and is New Zealand’s only on-water boat show. Catering for all on-water passions and providing hundreds of experts ready to share their knowledge with you, this is the place to get set for a summer on the water.
On land, more than 200 exhibiting organisations will fill the Viaduct Events Centre and two surrounding pavilions with a vast array of marine equipment and the experts on hand to help you make the most of it. There'll be fishing equipment, outboards and inboards, kayaks, paddle-boards, solar technology, electronics, navigation, safety devices and specialist marine services as well as informative seminars on everything 'on-water' and plenty of opportunity to get hands on the best new releases for summer 2014.
From first time boat owners, to mates clubbing together to buy their first boat, and the serious boatie looking to upgrade, the show is a must-visit. Exhibitors will include an outstanding selection of over 100 boats in the Viaduct for visitors to explore, as they buy, dream, or compare their options before making their next purchase.
The Auckland On Water Boat Show is your show, and there’ll be plenty of rewards for heading along, including the chance to win a seven day charter for two from The Moorings in Tonga, including airfares from Auckland, by filling in the Visitor survey.
Thank you for purchasing your tickets on-line. You now have the opportunity to enter the draw to win 1of 8 prize packages valued at $1,000 or more, two packages will be drawn each day:
1. Hutchwilco Lifejacket and safety Pack, RRP over $1,000
2. Wyatt Machine Tools – Rupe Bigfoot Deluxe polishing Kit, RRP over $1,000
3. Fridgetech – La Plancha Tradition 2 Burner – include softcover, cleaner and spatula, RRP over $1,000
4. Mercury Engine - Mercury 3.3 HP 2 stroke outboard, RRP $1,256
5. Dometic - Sovereign Alpha Marine BBQ with Flat/Grill and a WCI-85W ice box on wheels 85litres RRP $1,658
6. ENL - FURUNO Colour fishfinder and Transducer - RRP $1199
7. Fusion Entertainment – MS-AV700 Marine Stereo, RRP $1,000
8. Wet Weather Gear to the value of $1,000
10am to 6pm Thursday - Saturday
10am to 5pm Sunday
- SINGLE DAY PASS can be used for one entry on any one day
- FOUR DAY PASS can be used for one entry on each of the four days
- CHILDREN aged under 15 years are free, no ticket is required