B3 Events are proud to present the MORE FM DEVONPORT FOOD, WINE & MUSIC FESTIVAL
Held over the weekend of the 16th and 17th of February, the 2013 Festival will once again be a celebration not to be missed.
Now in its 24th consecutive year, Auckland's most picturesque festival will again raise funds for the local Rotary Club of Devonport Charitable Trust.
In 2013 festival goers will be entertained by another great mix of music featuring Annabel Fay, Jamie McDell, Avalanche City, Paul Ubana Jones, Shona Laing as well as two of New Zealand's top entertainers, Ewen Gilmore and Andrew Clay.
Tickets are limited on both days so purchase yours early to ensure you do not miss out and go in the draw to win either an LG 42" TV or a trip for two with Hawaiian Airlines to the Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival in September 2013 staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village for 5 nights.
All tickets include a glass!
Very Nice Person (VNP) ZONE: Includes your entry ticket, access to exclusive use area and goodie bag
DESIGNATED DRIVER PROGRAMME:
Conditions of sale:
- Must have a valid full NZ Drivers License.
- The DRIVER ticket-holder is to enter through gates as normal and will be issued a glass and wristband.
- To activate the DRIVER ticket and receive drink vouchers(4), the ticket-holder is to proceed to the Merchandise Marquee
. The Festival glass MUST be handed in and wristband exchanged for a 'non-drinking' wristband.
- DRIVER tickets are to be validated at the Merchandise Marquee
prior to 3.00pm. No vouchers will be issued following this deadline or if wine glass has been used.
- Drink vouchers (four) can be cashed in at the Festival Merchandise Marquee
or the Non- alcoholic site at the Main Stage
. Vouchers will not be accepted at Winery or any food sites.
- The DESIGNATED DRIVER PROGRAMME will be available on the day at an additional cost of $5. Available until 3.00pm.
* Children 13 years and under are admitted free of charge if accompanied by an Adult, no ticket is required. Full price is payable if not accompanied by an Adult.
* This event limits smoking to designated areas. No Pets allowed. No BYO drink or food.
* Event goes ahead rain or shine
Register your ticket on the www.devonportwinefestival.co.nz
website to enter the draw to win one of many great prizes. Full T&C's are on the website.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevonportFestival
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/DevoFestival