Step right up ladies and gentlemen
Welcome! Welcome to Freak Show!
Fasten your seatbelt its gonna be a bumpy ride, Ride train into the Freak Show, roam the streets, the church, the jail house, the theatre all of which has creepy twisted characters dying to meet you. Ladies and gentlemen, some say they are not for this world. We say Come one come all to the Freak Show!
Any behaviour we do not like you, will be ejected from the event, any alcohol or drugs you will be removed.
Entrance to this event is Ferrymead Station carpark on corner of Bridle Oath Road and Ferrymead Park Drive. Look for the FearNZ sign
RULES and WARNINGS before purchasing.
- You should not enter the attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, physical aliments, respiratory or any other type of medical problem, or are pregnant or suffer any form of mental disease.
- You will experience intense audio, lighting, low visibility, strobe lights, fog, special effects, sudden actions.
- Do not enter the attraction if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs of any type. You will not be aloud to enter if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff.
- Must 16 years and over
- No food or drink in the event
- As this is an R16 Maze the actors could at times touch you. You do not touch actors at any time.
- Follow the instructions of all staff including actors.
- No running is allowed.
- No smoking or open flame are allowed.
- No sharp objects in the event
- We are not responsible for any lost objects (if you lose things go to front gate.
- No flash lights, laser lights or any form of illumination.
- No you can not video this event.
- Leave your phones in your pockets.
Any cancellations or refunds on tickets will be at the discretion of FeaNZ and submissions are to made within 10 days of attending the event.