Come dressed in white at the starting line, and finish plastered in colour!
A larger than life fun-run walk is designed with “Colour Stations” dotted throughout the course to make sure look amazing when you finish. There will be fun obstacles to navigate throughout the course and between colour stations. This is a great event for the whole family, parents & caregivers can run/walk with their kids and join in the fun!
- Event registration opens 9:00 am.
- Event Start 11:00 am.
- Spot Prize giving after last walker home.
Everyone must be wearing a wristband to participate in the event. You can swap your ticket for your wristband at the registration tent from 9am on the day of the event.
- All children under 16 years must be supervised by an adult at the event.
- Participants will be released in waves from the start line between 11:00 am and 11:30
- Cancellation will only be in the event of severe weather, the final decision being made by the event management. Only upon these circumstances, will refund will be provided. This decision would be made on the morning of the event by 9am and will be communicated via email and the Colour Fusion Charity Run Facebook page.
- Please bring your own water bottle, sunscreen and wear comfortable shoes.
- The event is around a grass race track however there is a special concrete track for wheel chairs and children under 2.
Supporting Rett Syndrome NZ