Please note, because Parachute 2012 is just days away:All orders are now being sent directly as eTickets. Please ensure you have a valid email address and a printer to use this option.A credit card is now required to pre-purchase Parachute tickets. Don't have a credit card? No problem - you can buy an NZPost Prezzy card (just like a pre-paid credit card) from any NZ Post shop. Simply load it with enough money to cover your ticket and booking/delivery fee, and you can then purchase online or over the phone. For more details on how a Prezzy card works, click here
Parachute 2012: The most magnificent musical mishmash this summer
It has been said that a mishmash is a glorious jumbalaya, jampacked with interesting ingredients and flavoursome goodness.
Parachute 2012 is delighted to once again serve you up a delicious musical feast that will nourish your soul and tickle your ears. You'll come back for seconds and maybe even thirds.
There'll be a first course of village shopping, seminars, late night shows and showcases, a main course full of magnificent musicians on the Mainstage, ramping up to the luscious last course with the massive outdoor worship party under the stars.
There' ll be jazz and rock, indie and country, bluesy tunes, hip hop, hardcore and more. There'll be dancing and crumpin' and rappin' and laughin'. There'll be serious talks and private walks when you get away from the noise and think about life, and there'll be late night madness in the village when all the sensible people are trying to sleep. Talk about a mish mash? Yep. Totally.
Get amongst it and be a part of the recipe for the most magnificent musical mishmash this summer.
Grab ya tickets Parachute peeps. 2012 is coming at ya.
While you're at it, grab your tickets to NOISE at Parachute 2012
Tenting onsite is covered in your ticket price and a fun way to experience Festival. There is also a limited number of powered and non powered caravan/campervan sites available to purchase for Full Weekend Pass Holders. These sites are additional to the cost of your Full Weekend Pass and must be purchased at the same time as your tickets.Tickets are delivered as eTickets or via Courier. Please select Courier if you wish to receive wristbands for all Full Weekend passes (both individual and family tickets will be sent as wristbands this year).Courier orders will be shipped when the wristbands are available, approximately Nov 2011.
- WEEKEND PASSES can be used for entry from 11am on Friday.
- DAY PASSES can be used on either Friday from 11am to midnight, Saturday and Sunday from 8am to midnight or Monday from 8am to 2pm.
- The CHILD PASS is available for children aged 5-13 years at the time of festival, and proof of age may be required when exchanging the ticket for a wristband at the gate. Child ticket holders must be accompanied by a paying adult (either an individual or family ticket).
Children 4 yrs of age and under at the time of festival are free with a paying adult.
- FAMILY PASSES are available for 2 Adults and up to 3 Children aged 5-13 at the time of festival, and from the same immediate family. A family ticket must include at least one parent, but you can include one of your children as the second adult.
- For information on Supporter entitlements, click here.
- Your wristband gets you onsite. No wristband, no entry! Tickets must be swapped for wristbands at the gate.
- Sorry - lost or stolen tickets/wristbands can't be refunded - you'll have to buy a new one.