This event has probably been and gone!
This year's Taste of Auckland Festival takes place from 15 - 18 November 2012 in Victoria Park.
* Celebrate the start of summer in style at New Zealand's most glamorous food festival.
* Try signature dishes from Auckland's finest restaurants.
* Learn from culinary superstars in a series of new masterclasses and demonstrations.
* Soak up the festival atmosphere with a drink in hand and sample delicious treats from New Zealand's top producers.
Your Ticket will get you:
- Entry to the Festival.
- Access to the festival features such as the Fisher & Paykel Chef's Kitchen, Masterclasses and Bandstand.
- Does not include Crowns (the festival currency used to purchase food and drink at the festival). Crowns can be purchased separately onsite at the Festival.
Tickets for each session are limited. Entry on the day will be more expensive, if available.
Gold Card customers receive $15 tickets for the Friday afternoon Session 2 (12pm - 4pm) only.
Children under 5 years are free with a paying Adult.
Wine Glass option only available for patrons 18 years and over and is to be redeemed onsite at the Festival.
To really wow your clients or guests, email us about our Taste Hospitality Packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the event website and sign up for festival news: www.tasteofauckland.co.nz
To go back to the main TASTE OF AUCKLAND event ticket page CLICK HERE
Booking and service fees It's unfortunate that they're a fact of life.
+ $2.50 booking fee per ticket (to a maximum of $5 per order).
+ Delivery fee differs depending on the method selected/available.
+ A transaction fee of 2.5% for total transaction applies on all orders.