Three hour excursion on the historic paddle steamer Waimarie, with a one hour picnic stop at Upukongaro. Departs 11.00am and returns 2.00pm.
Picnic Lunch (optional extra) includes: A fresh sandwich, a slice, a piece of fruit and a hot or cold drink. Special dietary requirements need to be requested directly with the Riverboat Centre at least 48 hours before departure.
Cancellations or requests to change the date of booked trips are to be made at least 24 hours in advance or 1 hour for emergency situations. Either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 0800 STEAMER.
Management reserve the right to cancel any trip for reasons of safety, we endeavour to let people know as soon as possible if any cancellations are made.
Terms and Conditions
NO BOOKING FEES FOR PS WAIMARIE SAILINGS ON iTICKET
- Booked tickets must be picked up at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- ALL passengers (including under 5's) must have a ticket. Please Note: Extra cruises may be scheduled at short notice
- Schedules may change at short notice due to river conditions
- Eftpos available on board
- Fully Licensed - sorry, no BYO drink or food
- Only service animals (eg guide dogs) allowed on board
- One way tickets are by default from Riverboat Centre to Upokongaro. If you intend to travel in the opposite direction please advise Riverboat Centre directly.
- The One-way option allows a limit capacity on board for cycles, kayaks etc. These are accepted subject to space availability on each sailing and must be agreed by, and confirmed with the Riverboat Centre at least one hour before scheduled departure.