Join us down Vikki Lane for a 5-course, wine matched long lunch.
Kicking off with artisan breads and local olive oils, you will then graze your way through an antipasto platter before tucking in to the main course. Keep going and follow this culinary journey to a dessert platter and finally to the finish line with a selection of lovely local cheeses. Along with each course you will be able to order an international wine to enjoy.
If you haven’t yet discovered this tucked-away new dining location by the team previously behind Shortland Street’s much-loved Wine Loft, now is your chance to do so and to stay for a while.
Vikki Lane Long Lunch is part of Restaurant Month in the Heart of the City 2016.
- Course 1. Local Artisan Breads with Olive Oil
- Course 2. Antipasto Platter to Share
- Course 3. Your choice between Risotto or Lamb Shank or Fish of the Day
- Course 4. Dessert Platter of Ginger Cake, Chocolate Brownie, Brandy Snaps with Kahlua Cream
- Course 5. Cheese Plate with Fresh Fruit Chutney & Crackers
This menu is matched with a sumptuous selection of wines from Australia, Spain, NZ and France (one wine match per course).
Please note that the menu may change due to produce availability.
If any in your group have any special dietary requirements, please let us know BEFORE the event.
Contact David on firstname.lastname@example.org