Music, Faith, Art and Community. Festival One.
January 29th - Feb 1st 2016.
Returning to the green pastures of Mystery Creek, prepare for three days of camping on Auckland & Waikato Anniversary weekend (Jan 29th – Feb 1st 2016).
Artists attending include worship powerhouse Bethel Music, wordsmithNF, folk worship duo All Sons & Daughters, Nashville soul balladeer Brady Toops, soul folk artist Ike Ndolo Music, party starters Late Eighties Mercedes, heartfelt wordsmith Strahan, spoken word group South Auckland Poets Collective, Kiwi legend Juliagrace and alternative rock band (shift).
Making a return will be Professor Rikk E. Watts from Regent College and visual wizard Stephen Proctor. Rikk will be joined by a stellar line-up of speakers, sharing their knowledge and insights throughout the weekend.
The long weekend, described as a “festival with bands”, includes a focus on artisan food production with communal custom built Argentinian BBQs, a short film festival, spaces dedicated to moments of reflection, curated campsites and a humming market where attendees are invited to have their own stalls.
With imaginations running wild and exciting plans being put into concrete, we can't wait to share all Festival One 2016 has in store.
Keep up to date with all things Festival related over on our website
Book today and spread the word.
Who doesn't love a bargain? Check out the penny saving deals we are offering on ticket prices.
- Families come in all shapes and sizes. With so many different family structures it is hard to price an affordable, family-friendly festival for all combinations.
- To make it easy, select one adult and at least 3 children/student tickets or two adults and at least 2 children/student tickets and we will give you 12% OFF the total ticket price (excl booking and transaction fees). Family tickets are only applicable to immediate family members.
Want to make sure that everyone in your group can camp together in an allocated tent space? If you’ve got a large group of mates, a BIG youth group or large extended family, then you qualify to become a 'group'. To become an officially recognised group of 20 or more people email email@example.com for further details.
If you are able to get 100 other people into your fan club then you can ‘check in’ early to help set up your group tent site. Pays off to bring your mates.
GET IN FAST!
Tickets to Festival One 2016 will be priced in three tiers so make sure to grab your tickets earlier rather than later to make the most of the cheapest price possible.
||Child (5-12 years inclusive)
||Student (with ID)
*These are for Parachute Supporters with a current membership. Although Festival One is not directly associated with Parachute Music we support them in their vision, and support those that support them!
We want you to get onsite as quickly as possible so you can spend more time with your mates and not in the queues! Simply tell us exactly where you live so your entry wristbands can be couriered out to your iTICKET shipping address. (NOTE: Wristbands will be despatched in December and January.)
HALF FESTIVAL PASSES
We recognise not all of you have bosses / parents / the stamina to let you be onsite for all three days so we created a limited number of half-festival passes. These are available for purchase NOW!
Grab one for either Friday and Saturday, or attend for Sunday and Monday. Registration at gates are open from 10am on Friday, and 9am on Saturday and Sunday for entry. They close at 10pm each evening. Your ticket does include the ability to stay onsite on the relevant overnight (Friday or Sunday night). If you purchase the Friday/Saturday pass, you may not stay overnight through to Sunday.
Coming to Festival but not sure what it’s about? Festival One is not just a regular Christian music festival. It’s also way more than a well organised, pre-packaged programme of food and music. This is a chance to interact and engage in creating a contemporary art and music festival you would love to attend. How might you do this, you ask?
Well, in addition to an awesome lineup of artists, musicians, speakers and entertainment we are asking those attending to join in the variety of art installations, projects, crafts and music showcases. Participating in Festival One is at the core of building our community.
More information on how you can participate in one of the most striking and impressive art installations at festival will be posted on www.festival-one.co.nz over the coming months.
Alternatively if you have a skill, resource or another kind of contribution that would facilitate our collaborative art, craft or music connections then let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARAVANS, CAMPERVANS, HOUSE - BUSES AND TRAILER TENTS
We have a limited number of spaces of non-powered and powered sites available at Festival One. These are being released in stages, with the first stage being released shortly. We know there is a rush on for these!
Click here to go to the Festival One Campervan and Caravan page
BOOKING AND SERVICE FEES
Please note: All ticket purchases incur a service fee.
• $6 booking fee per ticket. Orders of two or more tickets will be capped at $12 per order.
• A bank fee of 2.5% for the total transaction applies on all orders.
For more updates and to find out about the free BBQ, short film festival, art installations and other exciting events happening during Festival One, head to www.festival-one.co.nz
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Festival One has partnered with iTICKET to process our ticket sales. All ticket enquiries should be directed to iTICKET staff.
• All kids four years old and under get in free with a paying adult.
• Your Festival One wristband gives you access on-site. Wristbands lost, forgotten, removed from your wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and you will be required to purchase a replacement.
• When buying your tickets on iTICKET, you will be issued an Order Confirmation. Wristbands will be automatically shipped from early December 2015. For ticket purchases after 11th December 2015, eTickets will need to be exchanged for wristbands at Festival One’s main registration tent.
• When you buy a ticket to Festival One, you are agreeing to our Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions
• A one-off $2.50 top-up fee will apply on the first top up of your wristband onsite. This partially covers the supplier’s charges associated with use of the wristband during Festival One.
Come and join with others to share the best things in life – family, friends, summer fun and a wild mix of art, music and insightful teaching.
Keen as but short of cash? No problem... we've got an iTICKET layby option!
Pay a 20% deposit on your credit card today, and pay the balance once you've got the cash. Please note that:
- Additional layby fees apply (a layby setup fee of $5, and a $2.50 installment fee for each subsequent payment)
- If your tickets are not paid in full by 10th December 2015, your Layby will be cancelled and iTICKET will refund all instalments paid, less the deposit and related fees. The deposit and related fees are non-refundable in all circumstances, as they are used to pay the costs associated with your purchase.
- Each layby purchase is subject to both the iTICKET Terms and Conditions and the Layby Terms and Conditions, which are both listed here. Please note that iTICKET reserves the right to revise or amend these terms without notice.
A number of you have been asking if there some way you can make a donation towards Festival One. Yes there is! We are registered as a Charity under the name Summer Festival, with the registration number CC51163. Please make any donations direct to our account number and email us so we can send your receipt.
Our account number is 12-3198-0084951-00