This event has probably been and gone!
Festival One - Music, Art, Culture and Community.
January 27th - 30th 2017.
Festival One is a celebration – a celebration of art, music, creativity and community, centred around the Christian faith. It’s about what it is like to be part of a large family, enjoying each other’s company, being inspired by great conversations, and celebrating creativity with outstanding music from artists of many genres. It is about having a rhythm to each day – at times full on, other times chilling with friends and enjoying good food, or even a free BBQ for the whole Festival! It’s about seminars on a whole range of topics that invite and encourage discussion, and then more late night conversations! It is about discovering that exquisite band or artist that you have never heard of, but who is communicating and playing with great skill. It is a place where people of all ages can feel safe – drug and alcohol free – and running to values that respect the sacredness of human life. It is about meeting the people camping next to you and forming lifelong friendships.
And most of all, it is about celebrating the Christian faith which is the shared set of beliefs and ideals that brings this whole Festival together – fellow pilgrims on a journey towards the God of the Bible, and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Book today, spread the word, and become a part of the community.
Who doesn't love a bargain? Check out the penny saving deals we are offering on ticket prices.
Got work, concerned parents, Chinese New Year or temperamental pot plants and can't stay all three days? Have the best of both worlds! We've got a limited number of half-festival passes available for your convenience.
You can grab one for either Friday-Saturday or Sunday-Monday (sorry, no Saturday-Sunday passes). You will be allowed to stay on either Friday or Sunday night - whatever night your ticket allows! No Saturday nights, though. Gates and registration are open for entry from 10am on Friday, 9am on Saturday and 9am on Sunday and close at 10pm each evening.
Want to make sure that everyone in your group can camp together in an allocated tent space? If you’ve got a large group of mates, a BIG youth group or large extended family, then you qualify to become a 'group'. To become an officially recognised group of 20 or more people email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you are able to get 100 other people into your fan club then you can ‘check in’ early to help set up your group tent site. Pays off to bring your mates.
GET IN FAST!
Tickets to Festival One 2017 will be priced in three tiers so make sure to grab your tickets earlier rather than later to make the most of the cheapest price possible.
We want you to get onsite as quickly as possible so you can spend more time with your mates and not in the queues! Simply tell us exactly where you live so your entry wristbands can be couriered out to your iTICKET shipping address. (NOTE: Wristbands will be dispatched in December.)
ON THE WEEKEND
Access to the festival will be via Gate 0 on Airport Road. You can come and park your cars anytime from 6am on Friday the 27th January, and be the first to get onsite when the gates open at 10am.
CARAVANS, CAMPERVANS, HOUSE - BUSES AND TRAILER TENTS
We have a limited number of spaces of non-powered and powered sites available at Festival One. These are being released in stages, so get in quick! Check it out here
BOOKING AND SERVICE FEES
Please note: All ticket purchases incur a service fee.
• $6 booking fee per ticket. Orders of two or more tickets will be capped at $12 per order.
• A bank fee of 2.5% for the total transaction applies on all orders.
• A courier fee to get your wristbands shipped later in the year.
A number of you have been asking if there some way you can make a donation towards Festival One. Yes there is! We are registered as a Charity under the name Summer Festival, with the registration number CC51163. Please make any donations direct to our account number and email us so we can send your receipt.
Our account number is 12-3198-0084951-00
The team at Festival One are all about hosting people - we want to help you have a great Festival experience! If you, or someone in your family has any special needs - mobility, medical etc., please get in touch with our team before January so that we can make attending Festival as easy as possible.
Email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Festival One has partnered with iTICKET to process our ticket sales. All ticket enquiries should be directed to iTICKET staff.
• All kids four years old and under get in free with a paying adult.
• Your Festival One wristband gives you access on-site. Wristbands lost, forgotten, removed from your wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and you will be required to purchase a replacement.
• When buying your tickets on iTICKET, you will be issued an Order Confirmation. Wristbands will be automatically shipped from early December 2016. For ticket purchases after 16th December 2016, eTickets will need to be exchanged for wristbands at Festival One’s main registration tent.
• When you buy a ticket to Festival One, you are agreeing to our Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions
• A one-off $2.50 top-up fee will apply on the first top up of your wristband onsite. This partially covers the supplier’s charges associated with use of the wristband during Festival One.
Come and join with others to share the best things in life – family, friends, summer fun and a wild mix of art, music and insightful teaching.
Keen as but short of cash? No problem... we've got an iTICKET layby option!
Pay a 20% deposit on your credit card today, and pay the balance once you've got the cash. Please note that: