WEBER BROS CIRCUS IS BACK IN NEW ZEALAND!!!
Weber Bros Circus is returning to NZ after completing its world tour of South Africa, Europe, Asia & Australia. Compiling some of the most extraordinary international circus acts to present to you its latest production "ADRENALINE"
This Adrenaline Pumping 2 hour show introduces you to the best comedians, FMX Riders under the big top, The Splitting Globe of Death and the show stopping HUMAN CANNON.
WEBER BROS CIRCUS is proud to bring you their most exciting and thrilling production yet.
The Finest of Traditional Family Entertainment HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS FOR AN ADRENALINE PUMPING SPECTACLE THAT WILL ENTERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS OF ALL AGES
- ALL NEW SHOW - the largest touring circus in Australasia
- A stunning visual array of high tech lighting and elaborate costumes
- Superb acts from Europe and around the world
- A program of Extreme thrills and amusement from fun filled clowns
- 2 hours of edge of your seat entertainment
- A show that you will want to come and watch again
DIAMOND - Reserved Seating - Individual chairs absolute front row around the stage.
GOLD - Reserved Seating - Individual chairs around the ring - second, third and fourth rows.
BRONZE - General Admission - Individual chairs facing the ring in an elevated position.
RED - General Admission - Individual chairs in the back corner in an elevated position (Limited seats only available 1 hour prior to show time).
- FAMILY PASS - applicable to BRONZE seats only - (NO EXTRA DISCOUNTS)
- CONCESSION DISCOUNT - COMMUNITY SERVICE CARD ID required (Not applicable in RED)
- Children prices are applicable for children aged 2-14 (Children 2 years and over are a PAYING CHILD - Children under 2 years DO NOT PAY but must be seated on an Adults lap, at the discretion of management.
- Prams are stored by ushers and can be collected after the performance. Due to Fire regulations under no circumstances will prams be admitted into the Big Top.
- ALL CHILDREN 14 YEARS OLD AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (no exceptions)
- RED SEATS - There are a limited number of these for sale and only go on sale one hour prior to each show time on site at WEBER BROS CIRCUS BOX OFFICE
- Due to allocated seating, once tickets are booked, no changes or refunds are possible.
- VISA, MASTERCARD AND CASH SALES - EFTPOS NORMALLY AVAILABLE
- All Credit Card Transactions have a 2.5% surcharge added.
Our performance time is approximately 2 hours. This includes a short intermission.
We have seating in Ringside suitable for wheelchairs (location dictated by safety requirements) however we do require advance notice to have suitable seating. Please call the Onsite Box Office 0272CIRCUS for wheelchair bookings.
No refunds or exchanges are permitted as stated in the terms and conditions, if for some reason a show is cancelled, Weber Bros Circus will manage exchanges or refunds from their onsite Box Office.