HESTIA RODNEY WOMEN'S REFUGE
GIBBS FARM FUNDRAISER
Gibbs Farm is an internationally renowned open-air sculpture park located on the Kaipara Harbour. It contains the largest collection of large-scale outdoor sculptures in New Zealand.
Funds raised from this event will go to services to support families to live violence free lives.
Access to Gibbs Farm will be via the Barr Rd entrance only for this fundraising event. Please click link for DRIVING DIRECTIONS. Please park as directed on site. There are large lakes and ponds that will require supervision with children (if applicable) as well as various animals at several locations on the property. Supervision of the children by the parents is paramount. Before purchasing your tickets please read the TERMS OF ACCESS and general information.
Gibbs Farm is a private property open by appointment only on scheduled monthly visitor days bookable through their website. No entry fee is applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm by appointment; the Trustees of Gibbs Farm have generously allowed us to arrange this event as an important fundraiser to support Hestia Rodney Women's Refuge.
- Children under 5 years of age are free, older children must have a ticket.
- Sculptures are off-track, but most are within 100m of the ring road which is suitable for pushchairs.
- There are toilets available on site.
- No animals or pets are allowed.
- Do not climb on or into any sculptures.
- Please remove all personal rubbish.
- Buildings (apart from toilets) are not to be entered.
- Gibbs Farms contains a variety of wildlife - please do not feed or chase them.