The most spine tingling time of the year is here again! Celebrate Halloween with MOTAT’s annual Olde Hallows Eve event.
For one night only MOTAT will be haunted by ghosts and ghouls dying to spook those brave enough to enter. Throw on your creepiest costume and join the terrifying fun as spectres and spirits roam the museum.
Beware, sudden scares and hair-raising surprises are guaranteed!
Find out more at www.motat.org.nz/halloween
Tickets are $20* per person or $60* for a family pass (2 adults and up to 4 children under 17). Under 5's are free.
- Event will take place rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Normal MOTAT entry conditions apply. Refer to www.motat.org.nz for full terms and conditions of Museum entry.
- Doors sales will be $25 per person and $75 per family on the night.
- Free entry with MOTAT Mates card not applicable for this separately ticketed event.