Free tent camping is included with all festival tickets.
Remember to buy a parking pass if you’re driving a car.
SPLORE FESTIVAL RESERVED CAMPING
Reserved Camping at Splore offers the convenience of pre-booking a selected campsite or number of campsites with peace of mind that your chosen site will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Each Reserved Camping site is 8m x 4m- big enough for a whole family or a group of 3-5 friends camping together in a large tent or a couple of medium tents. If you’re part of a larger group, you can book a number of adjacent sites to create your ultimate friends and family camping zone. Each reserved campsite qualifies for one parking space in the parking field adjacent so you won’t need to carry your gear too far but please note that you still need to purchase a parking pass.
The Reserved Camper-vehicle sites are 8m x 5m which is be plenty big enough for all kinds of camper-vans, house-busses, RVs or caravan combos to pull up, extend an awning.. You may also put up a small tent but only if it fits inside your allocated site boundaries.
Before you decide to purchase a Reserved Camping or Camper-Vehicle site at Splore please read this important information:
- Reserved Camping and Camper-Vehicle sites are available in General and Family zones.
- You will be given the option to select a site or sites, just like you would select seats at a theatre. Please choose carefully because once you pay you are committed to your selection - we are UNABLE TO SWAP SITES once purchased.- chat to your friends, decide what you want and then book the sites together.
*image of reserved camping & parking for guideline purposes only, actual placement may differ slightly on the day.
- Reserved Camping sites do not include a Parking Pass. If you are bringing a vehicle to Splore you will need to pre-purchase a Parking Pass. If you arrive with 3 or more people in your vehicle you will receive a partial refund for your parking pass.
- Each reserved campsite is eligible to park one (1) vehicle in the adjacent reserved camping car park. Make sure you buy a Parking Pass. In the days prior to the festival you will be emailed a gate access info guide. Please follow the instructions to make sure you’re coming in the correct gate.
- Only one car per site in reserved parking so pack smart and make sure all your bulkiest items come in the car that’s heading into the reserved carpark. Additional vehicles will be directed to the GA carpark.
- Reserved Camper-Vehicle sites do include one non-refundable Parking Pass for the Camper-Vehicle or Caravan/ Car combo which will be occupying the Reserved Camper-Vehicle site.
- Limit of one Camper-Vehicle or caravan is permitted per Reserved Camper-Vehicle site.
- If your Camper-Vehicle is larger than the 8m x 5m designated area please consider purchasing 2 adjacent sites.
Remember that reserved camping is optional, Splore Festival offers all our ticket holders plenty of free unreserved camping space on a first come first served basis. The Reserved Camping sites are simply an additional service for those looking for the convenience of a pre booked site.
Further question please contact email@example.com
Note: Layby is NOT available for reserved camping.
Splore Reserved Camping tickets are in addition to your Splore Festival ticket!
Splore Festival Highlights - 23- 25 Feb 2018 from Splore Festival on Vimeo.