- One (1) ticket per screening and event, subject to availability including Māoriland Film Festival Red Carpet Party. Please note that due to limited numbers you must RSVP to attend this party by Friday 16th March 6pm at latest to ensure your ticket.
- Invitations to invite only industry events
- Access to the MFF2017 Industry Guide. This guide includes contact details for filmmakers and delegates attending the film festival.Programme
The Māoriland Film Festival is Aotearoa’s international Indigenous Film Festival. Each March, Māoriland brings Indigenous films and their creators to Ōtaki for five days of screenings, workshops, seminars and more!
With festival directors and filmmakers attending from around the world, the fifth annual Māoriland Film Festival will be the biggest yet. There are 58 events to be held over five days, the programme includes 15 feature-length and 86 short films from 11 countries and 65 Indigenous nations
See the full Māoriland Film Festival programme online at www.maorilandfilm.co.nz
Tickets will be available to preselect from Feb 13, 2018. You will receive an email following your purchase with details of how to preselect your tickets.
Programme updates will be made available on our website www.maorilandfilm.co.nz and through our newsletter.
To stay updated you can sign up to our newsletter here: http://maorilandfilm.us10.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=612e5ce08faf21a13319e6f13id=56ead00429
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL DELEGATE PASS HOLDERS
- Your pass gives you access to one (1) tickets per screening or event. You must have a physical ticket to enter screenings.
- Your pass includes one (1) ticket to the Māoriland Film Festival Red Carpet Party. Please note that due to limited numbers you must RSVP to attend this party by Friday 16th March 6pm at latest to ensure your ticket. After this date you must visit the ticket desk at the Māoriland Hub to claim your ticket.
- Your pass does NOT guarantee you a ticket.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- You must claim your tickets at The Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki
- You may select all your tickets for the Festival starting on Feb 13.
- Delegate Passes are not transferrable.
- If you choose not to use a ticket, please return it to the Ticket Office so someone else can use it.
- Lost passes cannot be reprinted during the Festival.
To return to the main page please click HERE