One Registration Order Per Person Attending Please
This event has probably been and gone!
58th National Conference and Volunteer Training Weekend - 16-18 March 2018 - Founders Heritage Park and Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco, hosted by Nelson Musical Theatre.
Seminar/Forum Topics include: MASTER CLASSES “FLYING SOLO - Telling the Story in Song”; wellbeing; hot topic sessions on marketing, NextGen, techie and governance. Set design, millinery, stage engineering, make-up, musical directing, risk assessment, theatre schools and “it ain’t all jazz hands” and much, much more.
Highlights of the programme The iTICKET Sunday morning breakfast to send you on your way; the Awards – Merit, Patron/NextGen, hot topic survey results presentation with VP Dan; ETNZ Community Technician; Programmes; Posters and a wonderful opportunity to network, participate, upskill, make new friends and learn more about the theatre craft from some amazing professionals & how you can help your society grow and work well as a community organisation
Special Guest Jennifer Ward-Lealand keynote speaker and Friday afternoon workshop presenter
We look forward to seeing you there as your fave Shakespearean character on Saturday night, a bit of Wild, Wild West on Friday night and a wee bit of green for the iTICKET St Paddy’s Sunday morning brekkie.
So you won't want to miss this conference - it's going to be fabulous and relaxed - in true Nelson style!
Keep up to date with the event page on Facebook and on the MTNZ website.
Click to view the Weekend Programme.
- Earlybird Registration must be paid in full by 31 December.
- Please complete one Registration Order per person attending (this is to ensure each individual has their own seminar preferences scheduled).
- Online Payment is by Bank Transfer, if you prefer to pay by Cheque please contact 0508 iTICKET (484253) to place your order. Receipts will be emailed upon payment.
- As at 20 February 2018, there will be no registration refunds given for cancelled registrations. However, you can replace attendees if someone cannot attend at the last minute.
- Conference packs WILL NOT be posted out in February. All reports and conference information will be available on line, in Dropbox and you will be updated regularly with email. All AGM notices and papers will be emailed to conference attendees, and all members mid February. You will be emailed confirmation of your registration and accommodation for conference.
- Click to download the Conference Registration Form if you prefer to print and post your registration and payment to MTNZ direct.
If you have any questions about Conference Registration, please contact:
Kate Ghent – MTNZ GM