Round 5 – The NZ Grand Finale
The Link ECU D1NZ National Drifting Championship Circuit
The Fastest Drifting corner in the world returns!
- Saturday 12 May – Practice, Qualifying and Pro Sport.
- Sunday 13 May – Pro Sport Finals and Pro Finals.
- Featuring D1NZ Pro and Pro-Sport Grand Final at 200KPH!
- Bars, Food Vendors, show cars, hard parks, music and more to be announced!
The title fight returns for The NZ Sanctioned D1NZ National Drifting Championship with all the stars, this is it – The final for NZ for 2018! And, it’s the world’s fastest Drifting corner for the one competition a year!
All the big Names including Series Leader Cole Armstrong Defending his title, Darren Kelly and his wild Nissan backed R35, Fanga Dan in his new RTR Mustang, Supercar Legend Shane Van Gisbergen in the MCA 370Z, Gaz Whiter, Drew Donovan 80+ more.
This round will also see non-stop battles on the main day from Pro Sport and Pro to finish the season on a high. Can Darren Kelly and Fanga Dan top the fastest entry speeds of 205 KPH this year in door to door battle action? A track that separates the men from the boys!
- Gates open both days 9:30am
- General Admission
- Saturday $25.00 – At the gate $30.00 if not sold out
- Sunday $35.00 – At the Gate $40.00 if not sold out
- Weekend Pass (no Pit Access) $50.00 – At the Gate $60.00 if not sold out
- Full Weekend Pass (with Pit Access) $60.00 – At the Gate $70.00 if not sold out
- Family Pass (2 Adults & 2 Children under 15 years) $75.00 – At the Gate $80.00 if not sold out *Sunday only
- Child (under 15 years) Saturday $10.00
- Child (under 15 years) Sunday $20.00
- Children under 7 FREE (General Admission areas only, excludes VIP & Grandstands)
- Grandstand Seating Level 3/4 *Pre-sales only, not available at the Gate
- Saturday $40.00
- Sunday $50.00
- Weekend Pass (no Pit Access) $80.00
- Any Children in the Grandstand area will require a paid ticket & full adult supervision.
- VIP Pass *Pre-sales only, not available at the Gate
- Full Weekend Pass $200.00 – Includes L2 GA Sat, VIP Sun & Pit Passes. Level 2 - Fulton Hogan Lounge + Food, Free Demon and Water and Three Alcoholic Drinks + your own host
- Pit Access over the bridge $15.00 per day (Covered footwear is required for Pit entry on the day)
- Hard Park $15.00 exclusive to Show Cars on Sunday – Drivers must Register for the hard park by emailing a car picture to firstname.lastname@example.org – entry for the Hard park is in addition to the GA entry fee. $5.00 of the Hard park will be donated to our official Charity Cure Kids NZ.
For more information visit: www.nzxms.co.nz
Or visit the facebook page here: www.facebook.com/NZXMS
Motorsport is dangerous. By entering D1NZ Events participants acknowledge that using the Racetrack and surrounding area’s for motorsport activity and viewing is hazardous and involves extraordinary risk including: risk of serious personal injury or death; risk of damage to property; risk that any user of a vehicle or any person in the vicinity of a vehicle when in use may suffer harm as a result of vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other vehicles, persons or property; Risk associated with acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons participating in any racing activity; and risk that the facilities of the Racetrack (including fences and guard rails) may fail or be unsuitable to ensure the safety of persons or property, By entering D1NZ Events the participant freely and willingly and voluntarily assumes the risks referred to in this statement.