*** 20th Anniversary ***
Big Boys Toys Earlybird Special
Save online now & avoid the queues!
|Friday 16 November 2018
||10am - 6pm
|Saturday 17 November 2018
||10am - 6pm
|Sunday 18 November 2018
||10am - 6pm
New Zealand’s iconic lifestyle show celebrates its 20th Anniversary from 16-18 November at the ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane with some special innovation and entertainment to mark the occasion.
The 20th Anniversary show will showcase the “latest & greatest” in products and services from the Automotive, Marine, Lifestyle and Consumer Electronics industries. This year’s show has six halls allowing you to see, try and buy the brands you love, and uncover some new favourites.
The Driven Hall is NZ’s premier automotive hall, featuring vehicles and motorcycles you can drive home to those you dream of owning. This year’s Supercars – the 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast and 2018 Ford GT will have all lovers of automobiles in awe!
We welcome the electric vehicle revolution to the show with the Electric Avenue featuring incredible electric vehicles such as the Hyundai Kona, and a chance to test drive the latest EVs
The Mammoth Action Arena will enthral visitors of all ages with an action-packed extreme sports show over the three days. World BMX superstar Jed Mildon is going Mammoth this year, performing his spectacular array of tricks from an 8m high ramp, while cars are being dropped from over 70m in the TCNZ Car Drops.
The 20th Anniversary Show will also have some quirky attractions such as the Mirthmobile from cult 1990's movie – Wayne’s World.
A new feature area for the Big Boys Toys 20th Anniversary show is the Jack Daniel’s BBQ Alley. This sees 30 competitive BBQ teams from Australasia battling it out for over $10,000 in prizes. Teams will compete across 5 categories – Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Pork and Pork Ribs to see who is crowned Grand Champion of the Jack Daniel’s Big Boys Toys Barbecue competition.
A huge Construction Zone will showcase the big machinery from the industry in an interactive format, and includes the Auckland Excavator Operator Champs.
The world of music is back at Big Boys Toys with the Music Zone featuring instruments, audio, musicians and more!
Other competitions taking place at this year’s show include the inaugural edition of the Combative Robotics National Champs, the Auckland Strongman Series, and the Medieval Fighting National Champs.
Lock into your calendars 16-18 November at the ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane for the 20th Anniversary Show of Big Boys Toys.
- The Electric Avenue celebrates the EV revolution and all things electric
- The 2018 Supercars the 2018 Ford GT and Ferrari 812 Superfast
- The Driven Hall will be the country’s premier automotive hall with major brands and automotive products.
- The Mammoth Action Arena brings together some of the world’s best extreme sport athletes
- BMX legend – Jed Mildon will drop in from the 8m Mammoth Mega Ramp
- The movie car from a classic 1990’s film - the Mirthmobile from Wayne’s World
- The Jack Daniels BBQ Alley featuring the Brothers of the Grill BBQ competition
- A Music Zone featuring instruments, audio, musicians and more
- The CCNZ Construction Zone will showcase big machinery in an interactive format
- The Lifestyle & Electronics Hall with the latest in laptops, gaming, VR and technology, as well as a range of lifestyle products
- The Ultimate Garage is the classic kiwi garage with hot rods, classic cars, machinery and more
- Feature Halls such as the Automania Showcase and the Smoke Free Hall presented by Vapo
- The inaugural Combative Robotics National Championships
- The Medieval Fighting National Champs
- Competitions such as the Auckland Excavator Champs and Auckland Strongman Series
For Further Information: