Join PATHS for an unforgettable day out at Gibbs Farm to raise funds for our new senior playground at Helensville Primary School.
Gibbs Farm is a world-class open-air sculpture park located in the Kaipara region. The farm hosts the greatest collection of large-scale outdoor artworks in the country and a series of major sitespecific commissions by some of the world's most renowned artists. You will walk the farm at your own leisure admiring the world-class installations and exotic animals.
Thursday 11th April 2019
Where: Gibbs Farm, Barr Road entrance, off Kaipara Coast Highway, Makarau, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
Adult admission (18 yrs and over): $45.00
Child admission (5 – 17 yrs): $25.00
Pre-school admission (4 yrs and under): FREE
- Please bring a hat, sunblock, raincoat, walking shoes and your own picnic lunch with plenty of water.
- Transport will be by own car
- Gibbs Farm website www.gibbsfarm.org.nz
- Gibbs Farm is a private property open by appointment only on scheduled monthly visitor days as per website: bookings.gibbsfarm.org.nz/reservations
- There is no entry fee applicable when visiting Gibbs Farm.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Gibbs Farm Terms of Access - There are large lakes and ponds that will require supervision with the children as will various animals at several locations on the property. Supervision of the children by the parents is paramount.
- You must use the Barr Road entrance of Gibbs Farm
- PATHS will be providing a bottle of water (One bottle per physical ticket holder). Present your ticket to a PATHS member at the Helensville Primary school stand.
- Only physical tickets will be valid for entry to Gibbs Farm. Please print off your eTicket for admission.