HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN!
Join New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation for an entertaining evening of Masquerading, Music & Marvellous Musings!
‘For the Love of Women’ Masquerade Ball, is raising awareness for Women’s Cancers. All proceeds go towards educating and raising awareness of the signs and symptoms of the five cancers. Join us to help save the lives of New Zealand women.
Guests will enjoy:
- Keynote speech by New Zealand’s much loved recording artist and television presenter, Anika Moa
- Renowned television presenter and sports writer Peter Williams as Master of Ceremonies
- Inspiring talks from our beautiful ‘Women of Teal’ Ambassadors
- Pre-dinner drinks
- A sumptuous three course meal designed by Wallace Mua
- Premium New Zealand wine and beer
- A charity auction
- Live entertainment
- Plus a few surprises…
Saturday, 24 August 2019
6pm – 12am
147 Quay Street
Masquerade - Black Tie / Formal Evening Wear
Frank Casey Newmarket have come on board with a 10% donation from every suit hired for the ball to our charity.
Please support those who support us. Just let them know you are attending the NZGCF Masquerade Ball.
Buy an ornate mask from our fabulous suppliers.
Italy Mask are kindly donating 10% of the purchase price to NZGCF.
For free shipping and to receive the discount, please quote the following code: NZGCF2019
PAINTED MASQUERADE MASKS, MAKEUP, HAIR & BODY ART!
The Magic Brush are kindly donating 15% from the purchase price to NZGCF when customers mention they are
attending the "For the Love of Women" Masquerade Ball!
They offer painted masquerade masks, makeup, hair & body art!
Make a booking or phone 0800 358 500 for more information.
The Hilton have offered a 15% discount off their best available rate for those who would like to make a night of it! (NOTE. rates will change depending on occupancy)
- Cancellation Policy: Rooms cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will incur a 1 night cancellation fee
- Reservations to be made via: http://group.hilton.com/Social-Event.
- Upon booking accommodation guests will be required to provide a credit card as a guarantee and pay on departure directly to the hotel
- All room types will be available via the POG (Subject to availability)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON Saturday 24 AUGUST!