Onam Vegetarian Festival
Onam Vegetarian Festival 2019 is back again at Ela Cuisine with 25 unique vegetarian degustation dishes. Onam is the state festival of State of Kerala in South India and the highlight of the event is the vegetarian feast called ‘Sadya’.
The feast is entirely planned with seasonal New Zealand vegetables topped up with unique imported items from Kerala. The feast is served to each person on a banana leaf, which in windy New Zealand might be subject to seasonal availability on the day of the Onam event.
Ela Cuisine restaurant is a Hall of Fame TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner located in Elliott Stables Epicurean village in Auckland CBD
Terms & Conditions
- Communal dining only with limited seating, dining duration of 1hour per session.
- iTICKET pre-sales only.
- No walk-ins, sharing of banana leaf, takeaways or phone bookings for this event.
- Dishes are subject to seasonal availability.
- Entire party must be present prior to seating and due to communal dining style, it is not guaranteed that the entire group will be seated together.
- Customers are encouraged to eat with their hands for this event but if you require cutlery, wooden cutlery will be provided.
Part of American Express Restaurant Month 2019
Details are correct at the time of publishing – subject to change and availability. Event tickets are strictly limited and may sell out, see heartofthecity.co.nz for up to date information from 3 July. R18 for the service of alcohol, host responsibility limits apply, access to some events may be age restricted.