The number of New Zealand digital users is rapidly growing.
90% of Kiwis aged 15+ use social media.
66% New Zealanders made purchase online.
73% used internet banking. 65% engaged in social networking.
How are you tapping into this new digital market?
Attend this workshop and update your digital marketing knowledge. Get your business noticed today. Relaunch your digital marketing skill to the trends surging for 2019.
You’ll learn the latest trends and insights of digital marketing that covers critical digital updates such as:
- The most important digital marketing trends to watch out for in 2019
- Digital marketing vs traditional marketing: What is the difference and which produces better ROI?
- What are the functions of digital marketing? How do you use digital marketing to expand your business?
- How do the digital buyers behave? And how do you capture them to buy from you?
- Exploring and integrating chatbot to your social business page
- Key task: Mapping your business with the modern digital buyer's journey
This workshop comes with a free trial of chatbot tool. You will explore, learn and apply skills for your business or personal use today.
This is a series of educational workshops by The Institute of Digital Marketing New Zealand (IDMNZ), designed for Techweek19 taking place in Gisborne.
Note: You must bring your laptop to obtain full benefit of this workshop.
See more Techweek19 events.