This is a series of educational workshops by The Institute of Digital Marketing New Zealand (IDMNZ), designed for Techweek19 taking place in Gisborne.
Modern digital buyers rely more on product recommendations, seeing ads on social media more often, they also visit a brand’s social channels 2X more than the average consumer.
Are you utilising your digital channels for both physical and digital presence to boost up your business?
Attend this workshop to update your digital marketing knowledge. Get your business noticed today by relaunching your digital marketing skills to the industry practice of what works.
You’ll learn the latest trends and insights of digital marketing that covers critical digital updates such as:
- What are the digital channels you can utlise to expand your business and sales?
- How do you turn your single channel marketing into multi-channel marketing, and then to omnichannel for full advantage of your digital marketing?
- What is omnichannel? Why it matters, and how to execute it?
- How to create your email marketing campaign for omnichannel purposes.
- Key task: Mapping your digital omnichannel and conversion journey.
Your workshop comes with a free trial of email marketing tool. You will explore, learn and apply skills for your business or personal use today.
Note: You must bring your laptop to obtain full benefit of this workshop.
See more Techweek19 events.