Founders may be leaving a lot of money on the table by not understanding how to leverage and mitigate risk around their intangible assets in order to drive a higher valuation for the company.
Today, more than 98% of the value of most technology and start-up companies is in their intangible assets (things like patents, brands, confidential information and trade secrets). Yet these critical assets are typically off balance sheet and are not represented in profit and loss statements or cashflow forecasts.
Delta Insurance, in partnership with FintechNZ, EverEdge and InPhySec, invites you to join us as we discuss the strategies you can adopt to enhance and protect your company’s intangible assets:
- What are intangible assets and why are they valuable
- How to leverage your intangible assets to unlock value
- How to achieve a strong, defensible valuation for your company
- The key intangible asset risks and how to mitigate these risks
- How to manage cyber risks related to intangible assets
- Risk transfer options available around intangible assets
See more Techweek19 events.