This event has probably been and gone!
Please enter your pre-issued promocode to receive your discount
We’re constantly connected these days but is there enough real dialogue happening?
Dialogue 2019 is set to change that - bringing high performers from all different areas of business and skill to meet, learn and converse over the 5th and 6th of September.
An innovative take on the more traditional ‘sit and listen’ multi-day conferences, Dialogue balances learning from speakers with learning from those around you who have been handpicked to offer new insight.
Over this two day event, attendees and speakers will have time to interact and have dialogue, attend workshops, hear from a variety of speakers, and enjoy exclusive activities including the Out Of The Box Breakfast and the much anticipated Well Sensered Dinner.
- All meals (morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea)
- Out Of The Box Breakfast (worth $90)
- An exclusive experience only for Dialogue attendees at the Well Sensered Dinner (worth $250)
- Opportunities to connect with other high performers from a range of industries
- Keynotes, Q&A sessions, and workshops from speakers such as Sam Stuchbury (Motion Sickness), Beks Anderson (Chaos and Harmony), Nigel Beach (Element Health), Sara Quilter (Tailor Skincare), plus more to be announced.
- Accommodation tickets include a room at the newly established QUEST apartments, directly across the road from the conference venue.
See Dialogue's website for more information on speakers and workshops.