HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN!
Join New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation for their highlight event of the year – For the Love of Women Masquerade Ball.
Enjoy a glamorous evening of Masquerading, Music & Marvellous Musings!
Did you know that cervical screening only detects one of the 5 gynaecological cancers?
Funds raised from the event will continue to support our national campaigns to spread awareness, inform and educate women and their communities on the 5 gynaecological cancers as early detection can help save lives.
The NZGCF receives no government funding and our work is only made possible by generous sponsors and supporters, and through money raised at events such as our annual Masquerade Ball.
On the night guests will enjoy:
- Keynote speech by New Zealand’s much loved recording artist and television presenter, Anika Moa
- Renowned television presenter and sports writer Peter Williams as Master of Ceremonies
- Inspiring talks from our beautiful ‘Women of Teal’ Ambassadors
- Pre-dinner drinks
- A sumptuous three course meal designed by Wallace Mua
- Premium New Zealand wine and beer
- Live and silent charity auctions
- Live entertainment
- Plus a few surprises…
As well as receiving a complimentary table of 10 in a prominent location, you will get the opportunity to display your company logo at your table and throughout the event on the media wall, as well as your company logo being included in the sponsorship communication in the event build up and event summary emails sent out to our database.
Saturday, 21 March 2020
6pm – 12am
147 Quay Street
Masquerade - Black Tie / Formal Evening Wear
Frank Casey Newmarket have come on board with a 10% donation from every suit hired for the ball to our charity.
Please support those who support us. Just let them know you are attending the “NZGCF Masquerade Ball”.
Buy an ornate mask from our fabulous suppliers.
Italy Mask are kindly donating 10% of the purchase price to NZGCF.
For free shipping and to receive the discount, please quote the following code: NZGCF2020
PAINTED MASQUERADE MASKS, MAKEUP, HAIR & BODY ART!
The Magic Brush are kindly donating 15% from the purchase price to NZGCF when customers mention they are attending the 'For the Love of Women' Masquerade Ball!
They offer painted masquerade masks, makeup, hair & body art!
Make a booking or phone 0800 358 500 for more information.
The Hilton have offered a 15% discount off their best available rate for those who would like to make a night of it! (Please note that rates will change depending on occupancy)
- Cancellation Policy: Rooms cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will incur a 1 night cancellation fee
- Reservations to be made via: http://group.hilton.com/Social-Event
- Upon booking accommodation guests will be required to provide a credit card as a guarantee and pay on departure directly to the hotel
- All room types will be available via the POG (Subject to availability)
Thank you to our Sponsors
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday 21 March!