2020 can be described as a year of Mayhem with our event being postponed twice! Save the date 20th March - Maunga Mayhem 2021 promises to be massive.
All tickets will roll over to the new date. If you are unable to participate on the 20th March 2021 please contact iTICKET to organise any refunds.
Keep an eye on our web and Facebook page for information: maungamayhem.co.nz.
We thank you for your on-going patience and support and look forward to a successful and memorable 2021 Maunga Mayhem.
Come and join us for the most memorable and FUN event of the year!
Set on stunning farmland, we have races that cater for all ages. The courses have numerous man-made and natural obstacles, making this a challenging, exciting and fun filled event. Giant swing, balance beams, tyres, a maze, bush tracks, scramble nets and a giant slippery slide to name just a few of the obstacles. You will get wet, you will get muddy, you will love it!
Incredible spot prizes up for grabs and medals for the top 3 placings. Plenty of delicious food and drinks to purchase on the day.
This promises to be a fabulous family fun day out and a highlight of your 2021 year.
Don’t miss out!! Tickets strictly limited and no door sales (sales on the day) available.
Maunga Mayhem is run by the Maungatapere School Parent Teachers Association and will take place on Duffy Farm in Maungatapere. Click here for the map showing how to find it (only 15 minutes) from Whangarei.
Registering for this event means that you have read and accepted our waiver and understand the competitor notes.
||Ages 6-12 years
||Ages 4-8 + Adult (Team of 2)
||Ages 12 years and over
- Early collection of race packs and wristband numbers is available at Maungatapere School on Friday 19th March 2021 from 2pm to 4pm.
- All competitors will need to register before their race briefing at the registration desk to pick up their race numbers.
- The registration desk will be open from 9am on Saturday 20 March 2021.
- Each race will have a safety briefing 15 minutes prior to it’s start time. This will take place in front of the registration tent. Attendance is compulsory.
Safety briefing times
- Major Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 10:00 am (race starts 10:15 am)
- Mini Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 10:45 am (race starts 11:00 am)
- Mixed Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 11:30 am (race starts at 11:45 am)
The top 3 place getters will be acknowledged at the prize giving that will follow after the last race at approximately 12:15 pm and there are awesome major spot prizes to be won.
Food will be available to purchase – CASH only.