TOAST Martinborough TICKETS
Whether you're here for the wine, food or music we have you covered.
Start your journey at The Square where you will be issued your wristbands for cashless payment at the vineyards whilst listening to a live band and planning your day on our free app. Then you’re all set to jump on one of the free shuttle buses that take you around the vineyards or you can be one of the many that enjoy the walk from vineyard to vineyard.
With Special guests to be announced complementing our friendly Wairarapa hospitality to ensure you’ll have the Best Sunday Ever!
As the day draws to a close, head back to the square to enjoy more great music and food as you jump on your transport home and swap stories from the best day.
Remember, toasted not roasted folks!
Toast Martinborough is an R18 event.
Your Best Sunday Ever at Toast Martinborough includes:
- Your wristband entry to Toast Martinborough
- A tasting glass and lanyard
- A festival programme – also avaliable on our Toast App!
- Access to the shuttle buses travelling the vineyard circuits all day
- Music at festival sites – playing all day!
TRANSPORT TO TOAST
Tranzit Coachlines are Toast’s official travel partner. Return bus tickets are available from Wellington, Wairarapa or Palmerston North and can be purchased at the same time as a Toast ticket. Don’t forget to select your pick up time and departure point at the time of booking.
All inclusive Glamping Village package at Tauherenikau
Just bring yourselves and let us do the rest.
Your Toast Martinborough Glamping experience will see you staying at Tauherenikau, one of the most picturesque 157-year-old racecourses, steeped in history, full of birdsong and set in native bush.
Just bring yourself, as your 5m glamping tent is fully equipped and waiting for you to enjoy a special weekend including all the trimmings.
Your hassle-free weekend will include….
A Gourmet dining experience at Rose and Smith, Tauherenikau’s beautiful wedding and function venue, including cooked breakfast on Sunday morning at the Tea House. A casual dinner of burgers and pizzas from the outdoor kitchen Sunday night. Then your stay is complete with Breakfast bagels, juices and pastries delivered to your tent Monday morning.
Coaches will be shuttling to and from the Glamping village to Toast Martinborough on 21 November, just 15 minutes away.
Your glamping tents are inclusive of linen & towels, single or double quality airbeds and beautifully laid out for your comfort. The Glamping village will have luxury toilets and showers and mobile phone charging facilities are also onsite.
Limited tents are available for the inaugural Toast Martinborough Glamping Village. So, book now!
- Double occupancy (queen bed) or quadruple occupancy (four single beds)
- Glamping tent accommodation on 20 & 21 November 2021
- Breakfast PER PERSON at Rose & Smith on Sunday 21 November 2021
- Dinner PER PERSON at Rose & Smith on Sunday 21 November 2021
- Breakfast hamper PER PERSON on Monday 22 November 2021
- Return shuttle PER PERSON to Toast Martinborough
- Toast Martinborough tote bag PER PERSON with goodies to surprise and delight
The Glamping Village experience DOES NOT include entry tickets into TOAST Martinborough.