A play of manners, without the manners.
Written by Yasmina Reza, this thrill ride takes you into the most dangerous place on earth: Parenthood.
Alain and Annette’s son hit Michel and Veronique’s son in the face with a stick resulting in two broken teeth. An innocent squabble over a playground incident becomes an all-out, fur-flying, hilarious brawl between the two couples. The four of them agree to discuss the incident civilly, but, as the night wears on and drinks are imbibed, the polite veneer breaks down.
God of Carnage stormed Broadway nabbing the 2009 Tony for Best Play and has since been made into a film starring Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz and John C. Reilly.
Cast – Ron Scott, Donnella Weir, Antony Jones, Helen Snooks
Directed by Clive Cullen
Please note that language and content may offend some people.
Please arrive early to avoid disappointment - refunds do not apply.
Latecomers will not be let in once the house lights are down.
Photo, video or audio recording equipment will not be permitted in the venue.
- Doors to venue will open at 6:30pm* for evening performances.
- Evening performances will start at 7:30pm*
- Seating for this performance is reserved. Please check your ticket date and time.
- If you require assistance at the venue, please let one of our staff know and they will happily escort you.
- Licensed Bar will be open with Eftpos facilities
- Wheelchair seating please book through South Taranaki i-SITE 06 278 8599
*Times are subject to change.