Christmas Show - 'Twas the night before Christmas
For the first time The Enchanted Christmas Show is coming to Christchurch. Santa is bringing the magic of the North Pole along with his Elves and will be showing on the Corner of Memorial Ave and Russley Road for the month of December in Celebration of the festive season.
Enter the Magical Christmas Village, Meet Santa and his friends, Enjoy LIve Entertainment and play along in the Inflatable Christmas Fun Park.
SEE TICKET INCLUSIONS BELOW:
- Entry into Santa's Christmas Village
- Write and Post a letter to Santa
- FREE GIFT - Children Only
- Inflatable Christmas Fun Park
- Entry to Santa Show
Each session is 2.5 hour long.
Doors to the event open at the start time stated on your ticket
Santa and his elves will take the stage halfway through each session
- VIP Premium Allocated Seating around the ring
- Free signed poster
- PRIORITY PASS - skip the line!
- Free Santa photo
- A Reserve General Admission seating central and facing the ring in an elevated position
- B Reserve General Admission seating around the sides, facing the ring in an elevated position
- FAMILY PASS - applicable to VIXEN and CUPID seats only - (NO EXTRA DISCOUNTS)
- Children tickets included in the family passes are applicable for children aged 2-14 (Children 2 years and over are a PAYING CHILD - Children under 2 years DO NOT PAY but must be seated on an Adults lap, at the discretion of management.
- Prams are stored by ushers and can be collected after the performance. Due to Fire regulations under no circumstances will prams be admitted into the Big Top.
- ALL CHILDREN 14 YEARS OLD AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (no exceptions)
- Due to allocated seating, once tickets are booked, no changes or refunds are possible.
- VISA, MASTERCARD AND CASH SALES - EFTPOS NORMALLY AVAILABLE
- All Credit Card Transactions have a 2.5% surcharge added.
We have seating in Ringside suitable for wheelchairs (location dictated by safety requirements) however we do require advance notice to have suitable seating. Please call the Onsite Box Office 0279 HOHOHO (464646) for wheelchair bookings.
No refunds or exchanges are permitted as stated in the terms and conditions, if for some reason a show is cancelled, Enchanted Christmas Show will manage exchanges or refunds from their onsite Box Office.
Please consider the health and wellbeing of others before attending this event.
Remember that if you are:
- feeling unwell or have any cold or flu like symptoms
- are self isolating or awaiting test results for COVID-19
- have a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- or have been in contact with anyone who fits the descriptions above
You can contact us on 09 361 1000 or email email@example.com.