Go back to the main Splore Landing Page for all Festival tickets, Camping and Transport options.
RESERVED CAMPING AND CAMPER VEHICLES
(Optional Camping Upgrades - Free tent camping is included)
General and Family Reserved Camping and Reserved Camper Vehicle sites offer the convenience of pre-booking a specific site.
Family sites are strictly for the exclusive use of families with children only. Please respect this. Family Campsites will be checked and you may be asked to leave the festival if there are no children in your group.
On the plan you can select up to 4 sites, just like selecting seats at a theatre. Choose carefully because we are UNABLE TO SWAP SITES once purchased.
CAMPER VEHICLES - POUWHENUA CAMP:
Located on a flat, even paddock near the Gate B entrance, approximately 600m from the beachside entertainment zone. A courtesy shuttle will be operating throughout the festival time and walking is permitted, but we think you’ll have a better time catching the shuttle. Toilets, drinking water and night lighting will also be installed as well as site security to keep an eye on things.
There is space for up to 80 camper vehicles which will be parked on an unallocated first come first serve basis. If you are planning on camping in a group we recommend that you arrive at the same time for the best chance to be parked together.
RESERVED CAMPING SITES (Tent camping only):
- Reserved Camping sites are available in General and Family zones.
- Reserved Camping sites are 8m x 4m - large enough for a whole family or a group of 3-5 friends camping together in a couple of tents. If you’re part of a larger group, you can book a number of adjacent sites to create your ultimate friends and family camping zone.
- Reserved Camping sites DO NOT include a Parking Pass. If you are driving to Splore you will need to pre-purchase a Parking Pass. If you arrive with 3 or more people in your vehicle you will receive a partial refund for your parking pass.
- Each Reserved Campsite booking is eligible to park one (1) vehicle in the adjacent car park. You will be issued a Reserved Car Park sticker. This along with a valid Parking Pass will grant you access into correct car park. Remember only one (1) vehicle per campsite gets reserved parking access, so pack smart and make sure all your bulkiest items come in the car that's heading into the reserved car park. Additional vehicles will be directed to the GA carpark.
- You will not be allowed to drive up your campsite under any circumstances.
- Wheelchair and accessible sites are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
RESERVED CAMPER VEHICLES SITES:
- Reserved Camper-Vehicle sites are available in General and Family zones.
- Reserved Camper Vehicle Sites are 8m x 5m. Large enough for all kinds of camper-vans, house-busses, RVs or caravan/car combos. You can extend an awning, have some seating. You may set up a small tent outside of your vehicle, as long as all your activities fit inside the boundaries of your reserved vehicle sites. You can book adjacent sites if you want to be close to your friends.
- Reserved Camper Vehicle tickets include parking for the Camper-Vehicle or Caravan/ Car combo which will be occupying the Reserved Camper-Vehicle site. You do not need to buy a parking pass if you book a Reserved Camper Vehicle site.
- A limit of one (1) Camper-Vehicle or caravan is permitted per Reserved Camper-Vehicle site.
- If your Camper-Vehicle is larger than the 8m x 5m designated area please purchase an adjacent site.
- These sites are specifically for camper-vehicles only, not for tent camping next to standard cars. The majority of the site’s camping activities must be camper-vehicle based, this includes sleeping in the vehicle. If you just bring a regular car into this area and plan on staying in a tent next to it you may be required to move your camp-site to a general tent area. (You will not receive a refund for your booking.) There are safety reasons why tent camping next to cars is not permitted. This also means that more people who actually own camper-vehicles will have a chance to bring them.
(This site map is for illustration purposes only and some details may differ on the final site lay-out)
Reserved camping is optional, Splore Festival offers all our ticket holders plenty of free unreserved tent camping space. The Reserved Camping sites are simply an additional service.
Camper Vehicle sites are limited due to available space. Staying in camper-vehicles in any other area including the car-parks is prohibited for safety reasons. If you miss out on a camper-vehicle site you will have to stay in a tent.
Thursday entry ticket holders can occupy their reserved sites from Thursday.
Further question please contact email@example.com
Splore Reserved Camping tickets are in addition to your Splore Festival ticket!
Splore Terms & Conditions also apply to all tickets purchased through iTICKET.