Staying in the Splore Tepee Life Village is an optional upgrade. Splore Festival tickets are purchased separately.
Go back to the main Splore Landing Page for all Festival tickets, Camping and Transport options.
TePee Life Village at Splore
Tepee Life brings an amazing accommodation experience to Splore!
We offer the funkiest, eco-friendly, alternative to pitching your own traditional nylon tent. Let us create the village for you to simply come and enjoy
The new and improved waterproof canvas Tepees come with built-in insect screens at all openings, adjustable air vents top and bottom. Zipped doors that can accept a suitcase padlock and a built-in floor.
A stay in the Tepee Life village gives you a whole new festival camping experience. Staying with us, you join a warm, friendly tribe with exclusive access to:
- Your very own canvas Tepee.
- In each Tepee there is a Low bedside table, Battery powered Light, Door mat and foot towel to keep the wet grass out.
- Each villager gets a covered foam 50mm single festival mattress.
- A communal undercover inclosed chill out area with day beds, tables and chairs for dining and easy beats so you can enjoy relaxing with other villagers.
- An undercover ‘Camp’ Kitchen with Hot and Cold water, sink, fridge, toaster and space to prepare meals.
- Composting toilets for the Tepee Village customers use only.
- The Village powder room with mirrors and hairdryers, to ready yourself for the night out.
- An exclusive village campsite located near the main Camp HQ, close to the public hot showers, food and coffee outlets and Shuttle Bus Stop.
- Power to charge phones in the lounge.
- The Tepee Village Customer Care Team.
- Thursday Check in is available, you just need your Thursday Entry upgrade along with your Festival Entry tickets to check in from 2pm on Thursday.
Bring your own sleeping bag or duvet and your favorite pillow and whatever else you need to pimp out your tepee. You can bring an extra blow up mattress, lay our foam mattresses on top with a queen fitted sheet holding it all together for a fantastic sleep! (We have electric air pumps).
But the real buzz is the Tepee Village as a whole - a community of like-minded festival peeps, a home away from home that you’ll always remember! Remember to pack some wild and fruity outfits and other essentials such as torch, sunblock, togs & towel, great attitude and a smile on your dial.
Small Tepee: 3m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 2 people in twin/ single configuration.
Large Tepee: 5m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 6 Adults.
Live a Tepee Life!
Tepees are only available to book in the Tepee Life Village. Families are welcome but there isn’t a separate family zone.
When you arrive at the festival just rock up to the Tepee Life Village with your tent mates and you’ll be checked in to your Tepee by our friendly team.
Prices are for the Tepee Life camping upgrade only. They do not include your festival tickets and parking pass which need to be purchased separately. The Tepee Life Village is not part of Wildernest Glamping. Tepee Lifers have access to the same standard (paid) showers as general campers.
Visitors are welcome to visit you at your Tepee, however the communal facilities are only for the Tepee guests.
We understand that circumstances may change between now and March, so if you need to change the configuration of your Tepee or the details of the occupants, please contact us on the email address below. Note: Layby is NOT available for Tepee Life.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Your Splore Festival ticket and Parking Pass are NOT included in the Tepee Life package.
Splore Terms & Conditions also apply to all tickets purchased through iTICKET.