Māoriland Film Festival is New Zealand’s premier international Indigenous Film Festival. Now into its eighth year, it is a cultural and arts event that invites New Zealanders to the Indigenous world through screen storytelling.
MFF Industry Pass
$140 door sales
For those working in the screen industry, these passes provide access to both industry only and public events as well as one ticket per screening.
- You need a physical ticket to enter any event. These can be claimed by showing your Industry Pass at The Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki.
- We recommend you select your tickets before the festival. Information on how to do this will be provided to pass holders via email. If you choose not to use a ticket, please return it to the Ticket Office so someone else can enjoy the film.
- Your pass does not guarantee you a ticket if sessions are sold out.
- Industry passes are not transferable.
- Lost passes cannot be reprinted.
- Closing Night Party. Due to limited numbers you must RSVP to attend this party by Friday 19th March 6 pm at the latest, to ensure your ticket.
Industry passes can be collected from the Manuwhiri desk at the Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki from Tuesday, March 23, 2021. In case of cancellation, refunds will be made available. In this scenario, please consider donating your booking fee ($1.50 per ticket) as this supports Māoriland to pay our friends at iTicket to process all ticket changes.
To return to the main page please click HERE
See the full Māoriland Film Festival programme online at www.maorilandfilm.co.nz