ABOUT THE LONG LUNCH
To launch Bill Richardson Transport World's highly-anticipated Tender Memories exhibit, a glamorous long lunch will celebrate its arrival in style.
Set to be held at Bill Richardson Transport World on Sunday 9 May, the Tender Memories long lunch will herald the arrival of one of the museum’s most glamorous exhibits to date. Breaking the traditional rules of the wedding, guests are asked to attend dressed in white.
ABOUT THE EXHIBIT
More than 20 well-known Kiwis will loan their wedding day attire for the Tender Memories exhibit, a portion of proceeds from which will go to KidsCan – the charity working to support vulnerable New Zealand children and their families.
From musicians to Olympic athletes, authors to television personalities, this is your chance to get an intimate peek at the happiest day of their lives. Among the items on display will be a selection of gowns crafted by renowned designer Trish Peng: including her record-setting ‘red gown’ seen at New Zealand Fashion Week in 2016.
Following an exquisite meal, thanks to the MASH team, guests will have the opportunity to view the exhibit before it opens to the public.
Tickets to this intimate affair are strictly limited. To ensure you don't miss out on one of the most glamorous events to be held in Invercargill in 2021, book your ticket today.
- Exclusive access to the highly-anticipated Tender Memories exhibit before its public reveal.
- Access to Bill Richardson Transport World on the day of the Long Lunch.
- Guests are asked to throw out the traditional dress code and attend dressed in white.
- Exquisite luncheon crafted by the team at MASH. A plated, two-course a la carte meal.
- Complimentary glass of bubbles upon arrival.
- Limited spaces available at this refined and elegant affair
- Cash bar on-site. Limited numbers.
Long lunch tickets are priced at $89pp with a portion of the event ticket sales being donated to KidsCan. Please note you will be allocated a seat in a long table format.