After 20 years, the world's most renowned production is making an extravagant return to New Zealand. Watch as international talent brings to life The Great Moscow Circus!
Delve into the whimsical world of Moscow, where the decadence of Russian tradition meets a multi-sensory experience with modern twists and turns.
The Great Moscow Circus has scoured the globe to find an array of enchanting acrobatics, slapstick comedy that will have you in fits, breathtaking stunts including the famous Splitting Globe Of Death, FMX jumps beneath the big top and that’s not all…
Don’t wait another 20 years - BOOK NOW!
DIAMOND - Reserved Seating - Individual chairs in the third row with the best view of the whole stage.
GOLD - Reserved Seating - Individual chairs around the ring - first and second rows.
SILVER - General Admission - Individual chairs central and facing the ring in an elevated position.
BRONZE - General Admission - Individual chairs around the sides, facing the ring in an elevated position.
RED - General Admission - Individual chairs in the back corner in an elevated position (Limited seats only available 1 hour prior to show time).
- FAMILY PASS - applicable to BRONZE and SILVER seats only - (NO EXTRA DISCOUNTS)
- Children prices are applicable for children aged 2-14 (Children 2 years and over are a PAYING CHILD - Children under 2 years DO NOT PAY but must be seated on an Adults lap, at the discretion of management.
- Prams are stored by ushers and can be collected after the performance. Due to Fire regulations under no circumstances will prams be admitted into the Big Top.
- ALL CHILDREN 14 YEARS OLD AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (no exceptions)
- RED SEATS - There are a limited number of these for sale and only go on sale one hour prior to each show time on site at GREAT MOSCOW CIRCUS BOX OFFICE
- Due to allocated seating, once tickets are booked, no changes or refunds are possible.
- VISA, MASTERCARD AND CASH SALES - EFTPOS NORMALLY AVAILABLE
- All Credit Card Transactions have a 2.5% surcharge added.
Our performance time is approximately 2 hours. This includes a short intermission.
We have seating in Ringside suitable for wheelchairs (location dictated by safety requirements) however we do require advance notice to have suitable seating. Please call the Onsite Box Office 0272CIRCUS for wheelchair bookings.
No refunds or exchanges are permitted as stated in the terms and conditions, if for some reason a show is cancelled, Great Moscow Circus will manage exchanges or refunds from their onsite Box Office.
Please consider the health and wellbeing of others before attending this event.
Remember that if you are:
- feeling unwell or have any cold or flu like symptoms
- are self isolating or awaiting test results for COVID-19
- have a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- or have been in contact with anyone who fits the descriptions above
You can contact us on 09 361 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.