FUN AND ENGAGING ENVIRONMENT FOR FAMILIES
The space is a multi-zone location where families can experience many things that they will learn from while having fun at the same time. We want people entering this space, to come away with a smile on their face and a glossary of useful tips and tricks to try at school and home.
This is a space that is designed for people to get hands on, have fun but also have the opportunity to learn at the same time.
There are many tactics and learnings that will be available during your time at NeuroPower, all of these are then available to download and take away with you in one of our Information Packs that you download by accessing the QR code.
Some of the types of learning include:
- Learning what Neurodiversity and anxiety is
- Understanding more about yourself and some of the things that make you, you
- Things that will help you in the classroom
- Tactics to help with home study
- Things to de-stress and centre yourself when you need
- Things to help understand how you think outside the box and try tasks in a different way
- How to have fun and find hobbies
- How to manage sensory overload
It is actually a space that has a lot in it, such as:
- Experience some of the relaxing techniques in our fully immersive relaxation and sensory room
- Try our Virtual Reality setup and experience some new worlds
- Extend onto the weekly Lego build as part of our “Lego Masters” challenge
- Test yourself against the clock in our Escape Room that currently has a weekly best time of around 16 minutes to beat
- Try and break one of the current World Records in our “test yourself” room. Some of the records on offer are listed below to whet your appetite.
- Learn about some of the First Aid basics in our “Choose Your Own Adventure” section
- Express yourself in our “Cartoon Alley”
All, while being able to read through an enormous amount of wonderful tips and tricks about Neurodiversity for people to try at home and school.
You can see more on the space from the website www.neuropower.co.nz
Open 7 days a week
Monday and Tuesday : 12pm - 4:45pm
Wednesday to Sunday : 10:00am - 4:45pm