MAMMA MIA! is a romantic comedy, contrasting the dreams and aspirations of a 70's girl and a 90's girl. Through the story-telling magic of the songs of ABBA we meet Donna, a feisty, independent single-parent, who doesn't need a man to make her life complete; and her twenty-year old daughter Sophie, who wants romance, babies and a big, white wedding.
If only her father could give her away...
If only her mother could tell her who her father is...
Sun, sea, sex and subterfuge are the backdrop to this tale of the women who wanted to have it all, and the girls who wants happy ever after. And has anyone asked what the men want?
Director - Clive Cullen
Musical Director - Charles Pittams
Choreographer - Greer Anderson
Early bird pricing applies until 1 March 2022. Standard ticket prices apply from 2 March 2022.
Please arrive early to avoid disappointment - refunds do not apply.
Latecomers will not be let in once the house lights are down. You will be seated at an appropriate time.
Photo, video or audio recording equipment will not be permitted in the venue.
- Doors to venue will open at 6.30pm* for evening performances and 2.00pm for matinee.
- Evening performances will start at 7.30pm and matinee at 3.00pm*
- Tickets are limited for this show. Please check your ticket date and time.
- If you require assistance at the venue, please let one of our staff know and they will happily escort you.
- Door Sales will incur a booking fee of $2.00 per ticket
- Licensed Bar will be open with Eftpos facilities
*Times are subject to change.