Wildernest Glamping is an optional upgrade.
Splore Festival tickets are purchased separately.
Wildernest Glamping at Splore
All the glamour of luxury accommodation with the romance of camping under the stars at Splore, Wildernest creates all the joys of sleeping under canvas but without all the effort! This is the ultimate luxury camping experience, where everything is taken care of. Simply arrive, check in and let our concierge show you to your tent suite, allowing you to settle in, kick back and enjoy the festival. Slippers, beautiful linen and bright interior lighting - this really is the ultimate luxury camping experience.
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped in groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Carpet floor interior.
- Bright LED solar lighting in your tent, plus outdoor site lighting around all of the glamping area.
- Innerspring mattresses, queen or single sizes.
- 100% cotton bed linen - pillow, duvet, sheets, pillowcase & towel.
- For each guest, hotel slippers & ear plugs and a toiletry kit of a soap and shampoo-conditioning bars
- Bedside tables and a low lying table to hold all your essentials.
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers reserved for glamping guests only.
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area, exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.(note there is no power in your tent, but plenty of charging space in the lounge, powder room and kitchen)
- Exclusive Camp Kitchen with the use of a fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, BBQ, kitchen sink with tapped drinking water, and preparation benches. You just need to bring your own food, cutlery & plate-ware (we supply only a small stock of crockery & cutlery in the kitchen for your use, which must stay in the kitchen and cleaning your dishes is your responsibility).
- Powder Room with makeup tables, bench seating, mirrors and power points. Please bring your own hairdryer and straighteners.
- Exclusive drop off point for glampers next to glamping and nearby the car-park, here Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags to your tent.
- Glamping area is secure, so you can make the most of your exclusive facilities.
The spacious five metre bell tents comfortably sleep 1-4 people. Think of them as mini hotel suites, if the weather closes in there will still be plenty of room to comfortably relax and hold court.
You will be asked to pick a bedding configuration when you book. We understand that circumstances may change between now and February, so if you need to change the configuration of your Glamping tent or the details of the occupants, please contact us on the email address below. The Wildernest Team will be in touch 1-2 months out from the festival to confirm all bed configs and details of your stay.
Splore 2023 is scheduled 24–26 February 2023, with a postponement date of 26–28 March 2023. Should a postponement be necessary due to Covid–19 protocols or other circumstances beyond our control, all tickets will be valid for the March 24-28 postponement dates and no refunds will be offered. Please ensure you can also attend these later dates. By purchasing tickets to Splore 2023 you acknowledge these terms.
Please note when booking and payment is made that you are agreeing to the Wildernest Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Splore Festival ticket is NOT included in the Glamping package.
Splore Terms & Conditions also apply to all tickets purchased through iTICKET.