Armageddon Tauranga hits March 25/26th with two action packed days of gaming, anime and entertainment.
Featuring special guest in-person, Jamie Campbell Bower from STRANGER THINGS, SWEENY TODD, MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, HARRY POTTER, TWILIGHT and more.
This years event will have its largest exhibitor area yet filled with collectibles, comics, anime, toys and more.
Special events include tremendous High School Esports arena, VR play zone, gaming, contests, panels, signings and an all new K-POP event (Sunday only) alongside international animation and Cosplay stars.
Featuring special guest in-person, Jamie Campbell Bower from STRANGER THINGS, SWEENY TODD, MORTAL INSTRUMENTS, HARRY POTTER, TWILIGHT and more appearing both days, PLUS M3GAN star Amie Donald appearing Saturday March 25th only.
So bring the family for the ultimate entertainment event in the Bay of Plenty.
Featured Guest VIP Pass (Jamie Campbell Bower) - $250
Includes the following:
- Entry to both days of the Tauranga event
- Front of line for Jamie Campbell Bowers autograph and photo queue
- Front row exclusive for VIP during featured guests' panels
- One autograph from Jamie Campbell Bower
- Souvenir VIP pass and lanyard
Visit www.armageddonexpo.com for the latest details.
Follow us on Facebook for updates and the latest news
*Children under 5 years has free entry with a full paying Adult - No Child ticket is required in this case.
Check out highlights from Tauranga Armageddon 2021 thanks to APG Media
Experience the incredible
Tūtakina te inatitanga
Community, family, pop culture, geeks, gaming/gamers, Esports, technology, anime/animation, comics, collectibles, celebrities, fandoms
Hapori, whānau, ahurea rorotu, ihumanea, kēmu/kaikēmu, hākinakina ā-hiko, hangarau, anime/pakiwaituhi, puka waituhi, ngā apoaponga, hautupua, ngākau whiwhita
Please consider the health and wellbeing of others before attending this event.
Remember that if you are any of the following you are not permitted into the event:
- feeling unwell or have any cold or flu like symptoms
- are self isolating or awaiting test results for COVID-19
- have a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- or have been in contact with anyone who fits the descriptions above