Staying in the Tepee Life Village is an optional camping upgrade.
Splore Festival tickets are purchased separately.
TePee Life Village at Splore
Tepee Life brings an amazing accommodation experience to Splore!
We offer the funkiest, eco-friendly, alternative to pitching your own tent. Let us create the Tepee Life village for you to simply come and enjoy.
The waterproof canvas Tepees come with built-in insect screens at all openings, adjustable air vents top and bottom. Zipped doors that can accept a suitcase padlock and a built-in floor.
A stay in the Tepee Life village gives you a whole new festival camping experience. Staying with us, you join a warm, friendly tribe with exclusive access to:
- Your very own canvas Tepee
- In each Tepee there is a low bedside table, battery powered light, door mat and foot towel to keep the wet grass out.
- Each Tepee Life occupant gets a covered foam 50mm single festival mattress.
- Access to the communal undercover chill out area with day beds, tables and chairs for dining.
- An undercover ‘camp’ kitchen with hot and cold water, sink, fridge, toaster and space to prepare meals.
- Composting toilets for the Tepee Life customers use only
- The Tepee Life powder room with mirrors and hairdryers, to prepare yourself for the night out.
- The Tepee Life is conveniently located next to Camp HQ, close to the public hot showers, food and coffee outlets and Shuttle Bus Stop.
- Power to charge phones available in the lounge.
- The Tepee Life Customer Care Team.
Bring your own sleeping bag or duvet and your favorite pillow and whatever else you need to pimp out your tepee. You can bring an extra blow up mattress, lay our foam mattresses on top with a queen fitted sheet holding it all together for a fantastic sleep! (We have electric air pumps).
But the real buzz is the Tepee Life village as a whole - a community of like-minded festival peeps, a home away from home that you’ll always remember! Remember to pack some wild and fruity outfits and other essentials such as torch, sunblock, togs & towel, great attitude and a smile on your dial.
Small Tepee: 3m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 2 people in twin/ single configuration.
Large Tepee: 5m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 6 Adults.
Tepees are only available to book in the Tepee Life village. Families are welcome but there isn’t a separate family zone.
When you arrive at the festival just rock up to the Tepee Life village with your tent mates and you’ll be checked in to your Tepee by our friendly team.
Prices are for the Tepee Life camping upgrade only. They do not include your festival tickets and parking pass which need to be purchased separately. The Tepee Life village is not part of Wildernest Glamping. Tepee customers have access to the same standard (paid) showers as general campers.
Visitors are welcome to visit you at your Tepee, however the communal facilities are only for the Tepee guests.
We understand that circumstances may change between now and February, so if you need to change the configuration of your Tepee or the details of the occupants, please contact us on the email address below.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Splore 2024 is scheduled 23 - 25 February 2024. Should a postponement be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control, all tickets will be valid for a new postponement date and no refunds will be offered. By purchasing tickets to Splore 2024 you acknowledge these terms.
Splore capacity is limited and may sell out. All tickets will be available in limited quantities during each sale.
Subscribe to receive up to date information from Splore
Consult the Full Splore Festival FAQs if you have any further questions
Splore Terms & Conditions also apply to all tickets purchased through iTICKET.
Staying in the Tepee Life Village is an optional upgrade.
Your Splore Festival ticket is not-included in the Tepee booking.