Fuzen Entertainment is proud to present Northern Bass; three days and nights of great music and epic vibes held on a unique piece of Northland farmland. Every year we create a mini city with everything you need for your New Year party! You can camp onsite in our campground for the full NB experience, or stay at one of the nearby holiday hotspots and catch one of our NB busses.
Three day - Access to Northern Bass on all three days - 29,30,31 December. The 29th is a limited capacity chilled out prequel to the main event days of the 30th and 31st. Entertainment on the 29th is limited to the Jungle stage with music and movies running until 1am. Both the MainStage and the Jungle stage will be open on the 30th and 31st Dec.
Two Day - Access to Northern Bass for the 30 and 31 December.
One Day - Access to either the 30th or the 31st December. Day passes are not available for the 29th Dec
**Camping passes can be purchased bundled with your event passes or separately. You must have a camping pass to stay onsite at Northern Bass. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
Fuzen Lounge (VIP)
Grab a Fuzen Lounge ticket and take in Northern Bass like a boss. With a commanding view of the MainStage, the Fuzen Lounge is your premium passport to the festival.
- Limited capacity area
- Free Limited Edition Fuzen Lounge Globelet
- Preferential Entry Lane at Main Gate (queue jump)
- Dedicated bar with exclusive drink options
- Covered deck area with a grandstand
- Lots more seating including couches, bean bags and picnic tables.
- Weather cover, heaters and flushing toilets
BurgerFuel Add On
This is going to be the best damn BurgerFuel burger you’ve ever had… on a farm. Just order your burger from the friendly BurgerFuel staff at Fuzen Lounge between 4pm and 9pm on the 30th and 31st December. One burger per day. If you don’t use it, you lose it. Stocks are limited
Camping and Caravans
Camping Pass - Each person staying onsite at Northern Bass must have a camping pass. Camping is available for 3 days, 2 days or the 31st only. The easiest way is to grab your event+camping ticket.
The NB campground has everything you need for your stay on Worsfolds Farm - food stalls, hot showers, a powder room, security and even a bar.
To camp on-site you will need to purchase a Camping Pass as well as your event ticket. Same deal goes for those bringing campervans on-site - you will need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle, but each person staying in the campervan will need to purchase an individual camping pass.
Camping Passes are exchanged for a camping wrist band when you arrive on site. No camping wrist band = no access to the camp ground.
You can stay for one, two or three nights, depending on the type of Northern Bass ticket you get. So if you want to buy a 2 Day Camping Pass you'll need the Two Day Northern Bass ticket.
One Day Camping Pass: $30
Two Day Camping Pass: $55
Three Day Camping Pass: $65
- We will assist you where we can, but you will need to carry your gear from the carpark to your campsite - so travel light!
- We know it was an issue last year, so we have made it a major priority to sort the toilet and showers on site for this year.
- This year sites will be marked out and will be first in-first served.
- The campground will open at 12.00pm on the 29th for 3 day ticket holders only. The 2 day holders can arrive from 9am on the 30th and 1 day pass holders can arrive from 9am on the 31st.
Campervan Pass - access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van. Please note that this pass is a vehicle permit only, you need ONE Campervan Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
- Stationwagons, vans, utes and campervans only. No smaller cars (hatchbacks/sedans) are permitted.
- There is no power or water to campervans.
- You MUST take all grey water with you.
- Due to limited space we do not permit additional tents in this area - if you want a tent next to your vehicle, you will need a Campervan PLUS Pass.
Please email email@example.com if your vehicle is over 5m long.
Campervan Price $79
Campervan Plus Pass - access onsite and space for a caravan or camper-van plus an adjacent 6 x 3 tent site. Please note that this pass is a vehicle/site permit only, you need ONE Campervan PLUS Pass per vehicle. Each person will still need to include a camping pass as part of their event ticket to be able to access the camping/caravan/campervan area at Northern Bass.
Campervan Plus $119
Bass Hotel is the way Northern Bass does glamping. Your fabulous bell tent will be already pitched in the best spot on site, just up a small hill from the Main Stage. When you arrive and ready for you to start enjoying the festival straight away. In your tent you will find all the things to make your festival weekend totally stress free. What your Bass Hotel Tent suite will offer…
WHAT IS IN YOUR BASS HOTEL TENT SUITE …
- 5m round canvas bell tent with a zipped on groundsheet, all 100% waterproof.
- Soft flooring that stretches the entire floor.
- Bright LED lights, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- USB cell phone charger, powered by a solar panel connected to the tent.
- Standard Tents have Air Mattresses or Upgrade to an Inner sprung Mattress = both options are all made up with 100% cotton linen - pillows, duvet, sheets and pillowcases.
- Fancy Camping Pack for each guest with hotel slippers, toiletry packs, ear plugs.
- Bedside tables and a low lying table to hold all your essentials.
- Lighting to create pathways between tents.
- Exclusive flushing toilets and hot showers
- Outdoor lounge and chill out area exclusive to glampers, complete with a charging station for electronics.
- Powder Room with makeup tables, mirrors, stools and power points.
- Exclusive drop off point for glampers on the road leading to car-parking, where the Wildernest staff will greet you and help you with your bags.
- Transport to and from Bass Hotel from the stages.
The spacious five metre bell tents comfortably sleep 2, 3 or 4 people. Think of them as mini hotel suites, if the weather closes in there will still be plenty of room to comfortably relax and hold court.
This year we have even more buses running!
Bus stop: Corner Quay and Queen Streets
Bus stop: Lake Road Rose Garden
– Langs Beach
Bus stop: Opposite 1208 Cove Road
Bus stop: Waipu Monument
– Waipu Cove
Bus stop: Waipu Cove General Store
Bus stop: Wellsford Community Centre
Bus stop: Warkworth Information Centre
(including Uretiti – after purchasing your tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Uretiti pick up)
Bus stop: Mangawhai Heads Info Centre
Bus stop: Mangawhai 4 Square
To NB from 12.00 until 21.00
Leaves NB from 21.30 until 02.00
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 04.30
To NB from 10.00 until 23.00
Leaves NB from 23.30 until 05.30
*Each ticket is per person, return in a single day
*All times are approx and subject to change