iTICKET Terms & Conditions
- All claims and complaints are the sole responsibility of the Promoter.
- You agree to any additional terms and conditions of entry that may be set by the Promoter and/or the Venue at the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the full transaction amount you originally paid.
- Funds from transactions processed via iTICKET's merchant account, or via direct credit, are held in trust until settlement with the Promoter, usually at the conclusion of the event. These transactions are clearly identified by the iTICKET logo next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- Funds from transactions processed via a Promoter's own merchant account go directly to the Promoter, and iTICKET is therefore not responsible for any refunds that may be required. These transactions are clearly identified by a Promoter logo and payment statement next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- iTICKET reserves the right to a charge a fee for the replacement of ALLOCATED (seated) tickets. iTICKET can not replace GENERAL ADMISSION tickets where seating is not allocated.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme, if any.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through iTICKET or other authorised points of sale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited reserves the right to revise or amend the Conditions of Sale without notice.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- Every Layby requires payment in full by the specified due date.
- Tickets remain the property of iTICKET and will not be issued until payment is received in full, including related fees.
- All deposits and related fees are non-refundable in all circumstances, as they are used to pay the costs associated with your purchase.
- Default in your payments will result in your Layby being cancelled and iTICKET will refund all instalments paid, less the non-refundable deposit and related fees.
- Cancellation of your Layby will result in refund of all instalments paid, less the non-refundable deposit and related fees. Refunds required by law are of the ticket price (or part of it paid by you) only and not related fees.
- Tickets on Layby cannot be exchanged or refunded after the Layby has been finalised and tickets issued.
- iTICKET's Layby Terms and Conditions of Sale apply in conjunction with the iTICKET Terms & Conditions above.
- Acceptance of iTICKET's Layby Terms and Conditions of Sale is required to continue with any Layby purchase of tickets from iTICKET.
ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited reserves the right to revise or amend its Layby Terms and Conditions of Sale without notice.
Q Card Terms & Conditions
- Make online purchases at iticket.co.nz and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase.
- On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions.
- A minimum purchase amount may apply.
- Purchases from iticket.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
- Q Card standard terms and conditions apply.
- Q Card option available only when payment agent shows as iTICKET on checkout page.
ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited reserves the right to revise or amend its Q Card Terms and Conditions of Sale without notice.