iTICKET Terms & Conditions
- These terms apply to you, the purchaser, along with any ticket holder using a ticket purchased by you.
- All claims and complaints are the sole responsibility of the Promoter.
- You agree to any additional terms and conditions of purchase and entry that may be set by the Promoter and/or the Venue at for the event. Where a conflict exists between these terms and any additional Promoter and/or Venue terms, the Promoter and/or Venue terms will apply.
- You agree to all New Zealand Government mandates around COVID-19 Vaccine Pass requirements for events, if any.
- Unless otherwise required by law, tickets are non-refundable where any ticket holder fails to, or is unable to comply with New Zealand Government mandates.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the full transaction amount you originally paid minus any booking, delivery or transaction fees. Any donations or contributions paid as part of a transaction are non-refundable.
- Funds from transactions processed via iTICKET's credit card merchant account (or any other payment method where the funds are received by iTICKET), are held in trust until settlement with the Promoter, usually at the conclusion of the event. Transactions utilising iTICKET's credit card merchant account are clearly identified by the iTICKET logo next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- Funds from transactions processed via a Promoter's own credit card merchant account go directly to the Promoter, and iTICKET is therefore not responsible for any refunds that may be required. These transactions are clearly identified by a Promoter logo and payment statement next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- iTICKET reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of ALLOCATED (seated) tickets. iTICKET can not replace GENERAL ADMISSION tickets where seating is not allocated.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme, if any.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through iTICKET or other authorised points of sale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Reselling or distributing tickets purchased on our website without the express permission of iTICKET is prohibited.
ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited reserves the right to revise or amend the Conditions of Sale without notice. Last updated 16 Nov 2021.
iTICKET PayPlan Terms & Conditions
The purchase of tickets on iTICKET PayPlan is subject to the following conditions:
- iTICKET charges an initial iTICKET PayPlan setup fee on each purchase.
- Every iTICKET PayPlan order requires weekly payments to be made, with payment in full due nine weeks after date of purchase.
- On the initial purchase, a deposit of 10% of the ticket price and all related fees to the order will be required to be paid. Thereafter, the subsequent weekly payments (instalments) will be the remainder due spread evenly across nine payments.
- If payment is not received in full by the due date of the final instalment, this will result in your order being cancelled and tickets being released back for sale. iTICKET will refund any instalments paid, less the non-refundable deposit and related fees.
- The initial deposit and related fees are non-refundable in all circumstances, as they are used to pay the costs associated with your purchase.
- Tickets remain the property of iTICKET and will not be issued until payment is received in full, including any related fees.
- Cancellation of your iTICKET PayPlan will result in a refund of any instalments paid, less the non-refundable deposit and related fees.
- Tickets on iTICKET PayPlan cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Refunds required by law are of the amount paid to date, excluding any fees.
- iTICKET PayPlan is operated in conjunction with Stripe with email communications being sent to the customer from both Stripe and iTICKET.
- iTICKET PayPlan Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the iTICKET Terms & Conditions above.
- By proceeding with your purchase on this website, you hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined above. Your continued purchase on this platform constitutes your express acceptance of these terms and conditions:
ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited reserves the right to revise or amend the iTICKET PayPlan Terms & Conditions without notice. Last updated 1 Dec 2023.
Laybuy™ Terms & Conditions
The purchase of tickets via Laybuy™ is subject to Laybuy™ terms and conditions in addition to the following iTICKET terms below:
- Your order is processed and tickets received as soon as your first payment has been made and your payment schedule is established with only one sixth of the total order cost due up front. The remaining amount is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
- Laybuy™ is available to any NZ resident over 18yrs with a current debit or credit card.
- Laybuy™ is only available for online iTICKET bookings. It is not available from iTICKET Outlets or when booking via the iTICKET Customer Call centre.
- iTICKET charges a 5% transaction/admin fee for all purchases booked via Laybuy™. This fee is included in the '6 x payment' price displayed during checkout.
- Tickets on Laybuy™ cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Refunds required by law are of the amount paid to date, and any applicable fees.
- Acceptance of iTICKET's Terms and Conditions of Sale is required to continue with any Laybuy™ purchase of tickets from iTICKET.